President Biden cries over governor Abbot ignoring SCOTUS order

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1706538592886.png

Washington - President Biden today was seen crying at a press conference saying governor Abbot is refusing to abide by a recent SCOTUS ruling to reopen the border.

"Can you guys just play nice for a change? I mean, what do you want me to do, enforce the laws? That's crazy."

Governor Abbot responded by express mailing President Biden a box of tissues.

1706538811774.png

But didn't Potatohead promise us F-15 attacks and atom bombs? How disappointing. All we get is him crying like a pussy.

View attachment 894658

Washington - President Biden today was seen crying at a press conference saying governor Abbot is refusing to abide by a recent SCOTUS ruling to reopen the border.

"Can you guys just play nice for a change? I mean, what do you want me to do, enforce the laws? That's crazy."

Governor Abbot responded by express mailing President Biden a box of tissues.

View attachment 894659
Biden is weak and ineffective as President.

And this is the inevitable box he's put himself in. Now he has to either back down and look weak, or be a bully and threaten military action against Texas to look strong.

4 more years everyone!!!

We all know he will win again, don't we.

1706541345305.png

The world number one superpower is led by a deranged old man who chases after little girls asking how old they are and cries when he doesn't get his way. No wonder we have lost respect from foreign leaders.

Forum List

Back