Joe Biden Says "You Ain't Black" If You Vote For Trump

yo-yo-yo-9fb497f35f.jpg

By the same logic, Barack Soetoro "ain't Black." Not a descendant of slaves.

I've been saying that for years.

By the same logic, Barack Soetoro "ain't Black." Not a descendant of slaves.

I've been saying that for years.
For sure Kamala isn’t black. She’s more directly tied to her Asian half.

Bigots, it's what is for breakfast
I am fascinated with Republicans who claim they aren't the racist. We so know they are but on most other threads they are very careful not to cross any lines. But unless USMB Republicans are completely different than the Republicans I know in real life, they are just pretending here.

In fact, affirmative action is racist. BLM is racist. CRT is racist. Woke is racist.

It's not their policies that are racist. Oh no. But honestly, their policies are hurting poor whites too. Only Republican play politics with racism (southern strategy) to divide us. To blame us liberals for how Reagan and Bush fucked them. So to Republicans, we're all n*#$rs.

They say affirmative action isn't necessary. It should be how it has always been. Only the best and brightest should get promoted. And that's all that has happened the last 100 years and that's why white men have 95% of those jobs. Because they are the best and brightest. Of course cognitive dissonance kicks in when I ask them how Hunter got all those good jobs.

I am fascinated with Republicans who claim they aren't the racist. We so know they are but on most other threads they are very careful not to cross any lines. But unless USMB Republicans are completely different than the Republicans I know in real life, they are just pretending here.

In fact, affirmative action is racist. BLM is racist. CRT is racist. Woke is racist.

It's not their policies that are racist. Oh no. But honestly, their policies are hurting poor whites too. Only Republican play politics with racism (southern strategy) to divide us. To blame us liberals for how Reagan and Bush fucked them. So to Republicans, we're all n*#$rs.

They say affirmative action isn't necessary. It should be how it has always been. Only the best and brightest should get promoted. And that's all that has happened the last 100 years and that's why white men have 95% of those jobs. Because they are the best and brightest. Of course cognitive dissonance kicks in when I ask them how Hunter got all those good jobs.
Hunter is a perfect example of how the upper crust functions.

Hunter is a perfect example of how the upper crust functions.
That's why I love pointing it out. It makes Republicans heads hurt from cognitive dissonance overload.

Here's another thing I love pointing out to Republicans. Companies today are only hiring diversity candidates to head the HR department. So in the future, it will be blacks, hispanics, women, arabs, asians in charge of hiring and deciding how much your uneducated white ass is worth. For "pushing a button all day."

That's why I love pointing it out. It makes Republicans heads hurt from cognitive dissonance overload.

Here's another thing I love pointing out to Republicans. Companies today are only hiring diversity candidates to head the HR department. So in the future, it will be blacks, hispanics, women, arabs, asians in charge of hiring and deciding how much your uneducated white ass is worth. For "pushing a button all day."
Which is a load of shit because white males still hold the majority of positions.

Corporate America: How People of Color, White Women ...​

1698241872621.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › News

Jul 23, 2020 — America's corporate leaders are predominantly white and male. For every 100 men who were promoted to management over the period of between ...

Which is a load of shit because white males still hold the majority of positions.

Corporate America: How People of Color, White Women ...

View attachment 848351
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › News

Jul 23, 2020 — America's corporate leaders are predominantly white and male. For every 100 men who were promoted to management over the period of between ...
I know but my brother is or was a VP of HR. He said that's a department that in the future, will be run by a diversity candidate. White men are still the majority of employees but the companies are trying very hard to find diversity candidates. They can't so white men still continue to dominate, for now.

My two white male nephews. If they weren't born into extreme privilege, I would be worried about them.

Wouldn't it suck if you were great and up for the VP job and you will get it IF they can't find a diversity candidate?

I know but my brother is or was a VP of HR. He said that's a department that in the future, will be run by a diversity candidate. White men are still the majority of employees but the companies are trying very hard to find diversity candidates. They can't so white men still continue to dominate, for now.

My two white male nephews. If they weren't born into extreme privilege, I would be worried about them.

Wouldn't it suck if you were great and up for the VP job and you will get it IF they can't find a diversity candidate?
Those are not CEOs and board members who own blue chip stock and really do run the corporations and make all the rules. Don't try to shovel shit to me and tell me its candy.

Those are not CEOs and board members who own blue chip stock and really do run the corporations and make all the rules. Don't try to shovel shit to me and tell me its candy.

No they never get the real powerful position. The only time they are ever given the CEO role is on a sinking ship.

My brother said, "regarding the Board of Directors"? Forget about it if you are a white man. Those are easy to find someone qualified to sit on a board. Look at Hunter.

The bigger and more immediate problem right now is with liberals gathering en masse to defend terrorists who just hunted down and tortured to death innocent Jews, and their simultaneous cries of “Kill the Jews!”

You belong to the party that elected this guy six times. Your fellow DemoKKKrats on this board have said they openly supported Northam wearing his KKK uniform.

1698243072936.png

Forum List

Back