Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.
Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Looks like you solved the mystery.
Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.
LOLOL

Yes, it was said he didn't take his studies seriously at Occidental. That has nothing to do with his studies at Columbia. And since you said he would have needed a 3.5 or better GPA to get into Harvard Law School and 3.6 is the minimum to make the dean's list, that would put his GPA somewhere between 3.50-3.59.
Did you ever attend college, Faun? Your GPA doesn't start when you become a Junior...it's something that you accrue during your entire tenure as an undergraduate! You can't ace your Senior year get straight A's and graduate at the top of your class! That's not the way it works! In Dreams of My Father, Obama was honest about what his time at Occidental was. He described it as a party filled with drugs and alcohol. Does that sound like someone that was pulling down good grades? Once again at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA to make the Dean's List...it's 3.6 at Columbia!

I've known deans list people who partied their asses off. You want to harp on assumptions about Obama while not asking the same of trump. You are a sorry ass racist piece of shit.
'
What does his post have anything to do with Race? Please explain Ready...........GO!

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.
Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.
How did trump get into Wharton and what were his grades there? Because it doesn't matter what Obamas grades were at Occidental, the fact is that he was admitted into Harvard, graduated from Harvard law school and did so Magna Cum Laude. If he was unable to do the work, that would not have happened. So you are arguing about this based on your racist belief of black inferiority especially in the realm of intelligence

<crickets>

LOLOL

Yes, it was said he didn't take his studies seriously at Occidental. That has nothing to do with his studies at Columbia. And since you said he would have needed a 3.5 or better GPA to get into Harvard Law School and 3.6 is the minimum to make the dean's list, that would put his GPA somewhere between 3.50-3.59.
Did you ever attend college, Faun? Your GPA doesn't start when you become a Junior...it's something that you accrue during your entire tenure as an undergraduate! You can't ace your Senior year get straight A's and graduate at the top of your class! That's not the way it works! In Dreams of My Father, Obama was honest about what his time at Occidental was. He described it as a party filled with drugs and alcohol. Does that sound like someone that was pulling down good grades? Once again at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA to make the Dean's List...it's 3.6 at Columbia!

I've known deans list people who partied their asses off. You want to harp on assumptions about Obama while not asking the same of trump. You are a sorry ass racist piece of shit.
'
What does his post have anything to do with Race? Please explain Ready...........GO!
Everything. Figure it out. Why in the fuck is he arguing this about Obama but not asking the same about trump? I know whites like you like to pretend you need to see the word race or something specific about race in order for you to consider something racist but that's not how racism works in 2020.

<crickets>

LOLOL

And apparently, his GPA at Occidental was good enough to get him into Columbia. So again, according to you, he could have applied to Columbia with anything as high as 3.49.

I have no idea how bad his GPA was at Occidental but I know it had to be worse than a 3.5! Judging by what Barack Obama himself wrote in Dreams of My Father it's far more likely that his GPA wasn't that good which begs the question...why would Columbia admit a student that had spent his first two years partying out on the West Coast?
It did not have to be. You just want it to be. Now how did trump get into Wharton. What were his grades in high school? For trump was not known to be a disciplined kid. And that is written. BTW, Obama got an academic scholarship to Occidental.

<crickets>

LOLOL

And apparently, his GPA at Occidental was good enough to get him into Columbia. So again, according to you, he could have applied to Columbia with anything as high as 3.49.

I have no idea how bad his GPA was at Occidental but I know it had to be worse than a 3.5! Judging by what Barack Obama himself wrote in Dreams of My Father it's far more likely that his GPA wasn't that good which begs the question...why would Columbia admit a student that had spent his first two years partying out on the West Coast?
Ok, so it was worse than 3.5. By the time he graduated, it was between 3.5 and 3.59, according to what you've posted about requirements. Doesn't seem unreasonable for someone who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School.

<crickets>

LOLOL

'
Everything. Figure it out. Why in the fuck is he arguing this about Obama but not asking the same about trump? I know whites like you like to pretend you need to see the word race or something specific about race in order for you to consider something racist but that's not how racism works in 2020.
I realize that. It has become a meaningless word tossed around to label people so you can say "they're bad!"

Joe Biden says he's "excited" for the "institutional changes" he could implement due to this crisis.⁣

Does this sound scary to you?

<crickets>

LOLOL

Ok, so it was worse than 3.5. By the time he graduated, it was between 3.5 and 3.59, according to what you've posted about requirements. Doesn't seem unreasonable for someone who graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School.
If all he did at Occidental was party then his GPA may have very well have been a 3.0 or worse. If that's the case then if he didn't make Dean's List at Columbia then he's not even SNIFFING a 3.5!

<crickets>

LOLOL

It did not have to be. You just want it to be. Now how did trump get into Wharton. What were his grades in high school? For trump was not known to be a disciplined kid. And that is written. BTW, Obama got an academic scholarship to Occidental.
He did get an academic scholarship to Occidental! How did he repay that largess? By partying for two years and then transferring elsewhere?

<crickets>

LOLOL

If all he did at Occidental was party then his GPA may have very well have been a 3.0 or worse. If that's the case then if he didn't make Dean's List at Columbia then he's not even SNIFFING a 3.5!
His overall GPA would have ended up between 3.5 and 3.59 according to what you've posted. And like you said, that's good enough to get into Harvard Law School.

Michelle Obama is super. So is Elizabeth Warren. There is so much talent out there to pick from! The republicans have nothing. Look at them: trumps, pences, mitches, kemps, abbotts, nunes, and so many more untalented losers. Not a leader among them.

Yeah so much talent! and they obviously picked the best of the best of the best by selecting Biden! Soooooooooo much talent!

LMFAO
The best of the best ??? A fn labradoodle trainer owner in charge of pandemics now? Are you FN kidding me???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

<crickets>

LOLOL

Why are you so concerned about this? A person can party and get good grades. It's done on campuses all over America.

<crickets>

LOLOL

'
I realize that. It has become a meaningless word tossed around to label people so you can say "they're bad!"
No, it's not a meaningless word. Only racists want to tell themselves that. The only people tossing the word around are white racists who call everybody pointing out their racism racists. .There are bad people who are not racists. But what we see in Oldstyles posts are inferences that Obama was not smart enough to get into Columbia and that somehow he was admitted with help. This of course denies the 243 years whereby whites have been helped to everything. Meanwhile he's not applying to same standards to trump

never mind paying off whores and cheating on 3 wives ,,,,What a POS you're supporting
And what about the crook going into his charitable fund He got fined for that too and lost the fund then you have the honest man paying because he banned people of color from his apartments
Your desperation is showing, Hack.
You have desperation mixed up with hate I hate the ground that POS walks on and despise people like you who have your heads up trumps ass
Simmer down, Cupcake.:iyfyus.jpg:

<crickets>

LOLOL

Why are you so concerned about this? A person can party and get good grades. It's done on campuses all over America.
If he'd gotten good grades he would have been on the Dean's List! In his autobiography he made it quite clear that he DIDN'T do good work at Occidental. He was too busy getting drunk or high.

<crickets>

How did trump get into Wharton and what were his grades there? Because it doesn't matter what Obamas grades were at Occidental, the fact is that he was admitted into Harvard, graduated from Harvard law school and did so Magna Cum Laude. If he was unable to do the work, that would not have happened. So you are arguing about this based on your racist belief of black inferiority especially in the realm of intelligence
What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?

<crickets>

LOLOL

'
Why do you see race in everything? Could it be because you are a blatant racist?

Yep, I believe that’s it.

<crickets>

LOLOL

What were Barry’s grades in High School when he was part of the Choom Gang?

<crickets>

LOLOL

'
No, it's not a meaningless word. Only racists want to tell themselves that. The only people tossing the word around are white racists who call everybody pointing out their racism racists. .There are bad people who are not racists. But what we see in Oldstyles posts are inferences that Obama was not smart enough to get into Columbia and that somehow he was admitted with help. This of course denies the 243 years whereby whites have been helped to everything. Meanwhile he's not applying to same standards to trump
I didn't say that Obama wasn't smart enough to get into Columbia! I said I didn't think he had the grades to get into Columbia unless he was given some sort of preference. Obama isn't a dumb person like a Joe Biden...he's actually very bright. That doesn't change the fact that the work he put in at Occidental shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia! That isn't a racist viewpoint...it's simply pointing out the obvious. I'm sure if you had an honest conversation with Barack Obama he'd admit that he probably didn't deserve to get into Columbia or Harvard Law School.

Forum List

Back