Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

Exactly...McCain has never won a war...I think that this was a weak point for her to make - stick with the fact that he supported the very successful surge while Obama refused to support it, bet on its failure, then checked the political winds and finally begrudgingly admitted that it was successful.

I actualy feel embrassed for her...its almost...painful....I want to turn it off..but feel compeled to watch...like a train wreck...

that's because you are an idiot. not to mention blind and deaf.

I do hope she was just joking just now with that voice. :lol:

Who told her to say shit like that? My god, I just want to bitch-slap political advisors sometimes! lol.

Who told her to say shit like that? My god, I just want to bitch-slap political advisors sometimes! lol.

And she says No Child Left Behind needs more funding?

Where is McCain going to get it from then supposedly if she made that huge point on Obama earlier? :cuckoo:

NCLB is a fucking travesty to the educational system.

NCLB is a fucking travesty to the educational system.

Most of our public education system is a joke - I don't think either side has a plan that will fix it. Throwing all the money in the world at NCLB wouldn't fix that ludicrous legislation, but boy will they try to throw more and more money at education just hoping that the problem will go away.

Forum List

Back