Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

Biden just hits the nail on the head with the friends and allies talk! This is like watching a Mike Tyson fight in the early 90s!

Biden hits Sarah on diplomacy and Iran. Ooo.

And awesome point by Biden on SPAIN.

:rofl:

If blinking rapidly means your lying or bullshit then Sarah is really telling some whoppers.

Anyone else noticing how she is blinking as much as she talks?

LMAO..... Palin learnt who the IRanian President was..about 2 weeks ago..

and has been practicing how to pronounce his name ...

Ahmadinejad
Ahmadinejad
Ahmadinejad

LMAO

This is a joke of a contest.

Biden is very impressive... but he is debating with a child.

"I'm so encouraged to know we both love Israel and I think that is a good thing to get to agree on."

Wow, when does flattering your opponent win a debate?

"I'm so encouraged to know we both love Israel and I think that is a good thing to get to agree on."

Wow, when does flattering your opponent win a debate?

It's called being honest. Sometimes, enemies agree on something. If you disagree with EVERYTHING your opponent says, you end up looking like a partisan hack like Obama.

One thing is clear tonight: Biden should be on top of the Democratic ticket, not Obama.

She keeps saying the same stuff over and over again LOL

She said Ahmadinejad... 87 times in 2 minutes.... and she didnt even know who he was 2 weeks ago!

Its not just funny...its very dangerous..

Biden is a rare american...he seems to know about foreign policy.

DUmmies keep saying Immadinnajacket isn't in power in Iran.. Why is he their mouthpiece?? doyareckon?

It's called being honest. Sometimes, enemies agree on something. If you disagree with EVERYTHING your opponent says, you end up looking like a partisan hack like Obama.

One thing is clear tonight: Biden should be on top of the Democratic ticket, not Obama.

he's tried twice and failed miserably, the DUmmies won't have him.

Forum List

Back