Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

This is silly ...debating Foreign Policy.

Biden has 30 plus years experience studying FP... Palin could not point on a map and get within 1000 miles of Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel.

She only learnt the names of their leaders 2 weeks ago.

Its the biggest mismatch in presidential debate history.

I think Obama/Biden is a great 1-2 punch. Obama is likeable and has a great vibe while Biden could be the hammer.

It's another Bush/Cheney. Bush was easy to like 8 years ago, because of the way he carried himself. Everyone's already hated Cheney. But Cheney was the one calling the shots for the majority of the last eight years. Obama won't be able to wipe his ass without asking Biden if he's doing it right.

I think Obama/Biden is a great 1-2 punch. Obama is likeable and has a great vibe while Biden could be the hammer.

Joe Biden says it's Hammer time!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNUx0-XEfw]YouTube - MC Hammer - U can't touch this (original)[/ame]

And Palin agrees with Biden on Darfur.

Man she makes the people who said Obama was crazy to say he agrees with McCain look bad at the moment.

Sarah Palin has nothing new to add except "I disagree and Barack Obama says."

$mccainhandonface1.jpg

McCain knows how to win a war? What the hell does that even mean, lol.

BIDEN is very impressive for an american...but the fact that one of the leading US foreign policy politicians...calls Bosnians... "Bosniacs"... really does sum up the US...and why they are such a joke in the rest of the world.

Utter lack of education.

Yay more back against the wall talk by Palin; bringing up McCain's military past saying he knows how to win a war.

Plugs is getting flustered. Having to keep track of what he believed before and then after becoming the Obama's VP pick has gotta be tough!

It's called being honest. Sometimes, enemies agree on something. If you disagree with EVERYTHING your opponent says, you end up looking like a partisan hack like Obama.

Oh, fucking really. Who agreed on the presidential debate. Who had the courtesy and courage to look the other person in the eye.

I actualy feel embrassed for her...its almost...painful....I want to turn it off..but feel compeled to watch...like a train wreck...

Are watching the same thing? Biden is clearly more knowledgeable, but she is certainly holding her own.

Forum List

Back