Joe Biden Proves that he's an Idiot

Reagan's own words:
We shall continue America's tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression.

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

How do you welcome people sneaking across the border in the dead of night?

What More can anyone say to sound like a Complete IDIOT, then Joe Biden who said the following:

Joe Biden: “ Illegal immigrants are already American Citizens' to me”
Joe Biden: Illegal immigrants are ‘already American citizens’ to me

His statements come as Democrats in the House that they won last week... forward with this shows that they were already plotting to pass a bill to reform the Countries immigration laws and open doors to amnesty to the ILLEGAL immigrants that are already flooding the country.
God Help Us If Those Thousands of LEECHES crash through our borders .
Senile joe the pervert Is not only a shit stain, he probably forgot what decade he is in.

He loves to molest young kids

What More can anyone say to sound like a Complete IDIOT, then Joe Biden who said the following:

His statements come as Democrats in the House that they won last week... forward with this shows that they were already plotting to pass a bill to reform the Countries immigration laws and open doors to amnesty to the ILLEGAL immigrants that are already flooding the country.
God Help Us If Those Thousands of LEACHES crash through our boarders.
link to complete quote for context? Personally I'd agree if he's saying we shouldn't be deporting people who'd worked and raised familes for a decade. I'm not sure I'd agree they should become citizens. I'm not sure they should ever be eligible for soc sec or medicare, even if they paid the taxes

BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT LOCKING UP KIDS IN CAGES JUST TO SHOW HE'S A TOUGH GUY.

Um, the people in the caravan don't seem to have an issue with riding in cages in order to get to the US.The media was showing 3 levels of people packed in cage like trailers traveling to the border.

Senile joe the pervert Is not only a shit stain, he probably forgot what decade he is in.

The crap you dupes believe...

And it's called a sense of humor and in touch with the people. You wouldn't understand.

And it's called a sense of humor and in touch with the people. You wouldn't understand.

Do you touch children like Biden does?

You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind LOL

Joe Biden Proves that he's an Idiot

he proved himself to be an idiot long ago

with that retard shotgun statement

Are you afraid to answer?

Like Obama did?

View attachment 228763
In this June 18, 2014 photo, two female detainees sleep in a holding cell, as the children are separated by age group and gender, at a US Customs and Border Protection center in Nogales, Arizona.
Associated Press/Ross D. Franklin

God Help Us If Those Thousands of LEACHES crash through our boarders.
link to complete quote for context? Personally I'd agree if he's saying we shouldn't be deporting people who'd worked and raised familes for a decade. I'm not sure I'd agree they should become citizens. I'm not sure they should ever be eligible for soc sec or medicare, even if they paid the taxes

BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT LOCKING UP KIDS IN CAGES JUST TO SHOW HE'S A TOUGH GUY.
Nice bait and switch, but we both know the comparison is a logical fallacy, and you bring it up to deflect
You brought up the cages to deflect.

Biden is OK, if they ran him in 2016, he could have won, however, that time is passed now.

Biden would have done better than corrupt Hillary and Bernie, for sure.
There is no evidence that Hillary and or berny are corrupt, if Biden ran your propaganda machine would cover him with garbage propaganda too...

Turn the page. You need some meaningless new words to endlessly repeat.

Biden is OK, if they ran him in 2016, he could have won, however, that time is passed now.

There is no evidence that Hillary and or berny are corrupt, if Biden ran your propaganda machine would cover him with garbage propaganda too...

No kidding.

The truth is like that. You don't get to hear that much.

The truth is like that. You don't get to hear that much.

Empty, meaningless phrases endlessly repeated does not equate to truth.

Are you afraid to answer?

He is just a goof

He is an actual human being, being a republican you're not used to that in your politicians....

He's a Pedo.

He comes from a huggy family. Not a pedo, I say.

Forum List

Back