Joe Biden Is Speaking Against Sexual Harassment

If everyone else believes that he is guilty of it himself, what kind of words and actions does he himself consider to be such an act?

God bless you and Mr. B. always!!!

Holly

If everyone else believes that he is guilty of it himself, what kind of words and actions does he himself consider to be such an act?

God bless you and Mr. B. always!!!

Holly
If only the talk show hosts and comedy shows would speak the truth or do skits on them. So much material to work with. Has SNL did any skits with Alec Baldwin shooting people in different situations?

^^^ I've only watched Saturday Night Live one time and it was when Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were a part of the show in the spring of 2004 due to their last film together being in the theater named New York Minute around that time.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of the girls)

Why did you do that?

Make me have to look at and think about these vile contemptible cretins in the WH again wrecking this country?

Now I'll have to wait at least 6 hours before I can possibly hold down solid food.

Umm,.. oops?

The normal response in the past would be "the pot calling the kettle black." Now days I suppose that phrase would be considered racist by the left.

Forum List

Back