Joe Biden: "I fully understand China's one child policy"

What part of "I don't agree with it" and "I don't agree with the forced abortion" do you not understand you stupid fuck!!

What he's saying is that the United States has no business interferring with China's internal affairs and I agree.

Damn you idiot liberals wouldn't be honest if your lives depended on it!

That's the thing with you guys. You cut out have the statement and start insulting.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

But ol' Pat was basically advocating for China.

Deal.

I stated his case perfectly moron!

N yo bro th quo in hal .

Mo on.

:lol:

China's one-child policy is due to their insane population levels. We here have never experienced such a problem yet, and if we ever do expect to find some very uncomfortable or even hardline laws come into place.

I am not agreeing with it, I am just saying why they have it and we may get there ourselves someday. Hopefully we get a better way to deal with it...

What part of the demographic shifts revealing themselves today leads you to believe "we many get there ourselves"?

China's one-child policy is due to their insane population levels. We here have never experienced such a problem yet, and if we ever do expect to find some very uncomfortable or even hardline laws come into place.

I am not agreeing with it, I am just saying why they have it and we may get there ourselves someday. Hopefully we get a better way to deal with it...

Actually..they sort of have.

If you live in a big city..you are encouraged to have girls. That basically means you can have more then one kid.

Outside in the rural areas..there is plenty of corruption. It all comes down to money.

Who you know and who you bribe. The forced sterilization thing is getting rare.

Corruption is found in the cities and the countryside. People in rural areas have always, under the law, been allowed to have more children than those in the cities, not the other way around. The law in general is already being loosened as it becomes clear that China will face certain consequences to where it has gotten them so far.

No, we won't. Another poster was saying something similar too. We have rights in this country and no matter how bad a particular problem gets the government is not allowed to remove those rights. It is this attitude of whimsical rights that allows the government to become what it is. Hopefully, Americans will not stand up for this for much longer or you will be right, we could become China....

Seriously, Joe Biden is a friggin' asshat to the core.

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

Joe Biden: 'I Fully Understand' China's One Child Policy | The Weekly Standard

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

I'm gathering that you don't understand the one-child policy?

And of course, the WH had to issue a statement, yet again, trying to cover for the stupid moron.

He should have just said, "Look, Panda Man, I fully understand forced abortion and sterilization. It's cool with me!.....Btw, ya' got any egg rolls up in this motherfucker?"

I fully understand it.......And it's just one of the contributing factors that confirms China is the biggest violators of human rights in the world.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is a friggin' idiot.

Anybody who thinks our VP is perfectly fine in legitimizing the policy in front of the world, is a friggin' idiot.

What's even more bizarre, is you liberals, who claim to be so concerned about human rights, are endorsing that stupid idiot legitimizing it.......Which only further confirms that liberals in general are hypocritical friggin' idiots.

Yeah, you friggin' lib's sure do give a shit about your fellow humans rights!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I fully understand it.......And it's just one of the contributing factors that confirms China is the biggest violators of human rights in the world.

Anybody who thinks our VP is perfectly fine in legitimizing the policy in front of the world, is a friggin' idiot.

What's even more bizarre, is you liberals, who claim to be so concerned about human rights, is endorsing that stupid idiot legitimizing it.......Which only further confirms that liberals in general are hypocritical friggin' idiots.

Yeah, you friggin' lib's sure do give a shit about your fellow humans rights!:eusa_whistle:

Since when are libs concerned about humans rights?

What's even more bizarre, is you liberals, who claim to be so concerned about human rights, is endorsing that stupid idiot legitimizing it.......Which only further confirms that liberals in general are hypocritical friggin' idiots.

Since when are libs concerned about humans rights?
Well obviously, as they have shown in this thread, they don't.

But then, they also support the wanton murder of innocent life in this country, so, I shouldn't be surprised.

Oh it's easy to understand, they can't feed their populace because their a Communist Nation...

They build new housing at a pace that is un-inhabitable by the economic means of 98.9% of their population...

Today, right now they have 64MILL to 65MILL of EMPTY NEW HOMES, EMPTY!!! 20% of these are owned by actual citizens, that would be the top 1.1%...

I love their financing for these new homes that start @ $125K to well over $400K, 50% down and pay the balance off in three years!!!

All of this in a country who's citizens average $6K a year...

Do you really think they are worried about feeding their citizens or keeping their labor rates low? Trick question...

They are a paper tiger at best and will follow the plight of the former USSR...

Ya know I find it utterly hilarious that this is even an issue for either left or right. I am nor Joe Biden or Obama fan but in reality what DID he say? He said he understood the one-child policy in China... And?

Hell man I understand it too, don't like it, and glad I am not a poor Chinese citizen, but that's just as much due to overpopulation in their cities as the one child policy. What else can you do? You have the more educated or socially conscious realizing the bigger picture and how they cannot keep making more people to share less space and fewer resources as well as the logistics of them all. Yet at the same time you have average citizen wanting to know why he cannot have more than one child in country with so many already. He may feel why not, this next child may be the person who solves a major problem or invents the next big thing that changes the world.

Whats more now they are getting flack from other countries full of well meaning but clueless people and politicians trying to tell them how evil their attempt at population control is.

I find it very silly that Joe Biden even states an opinion on it at all. It was a terrible political foobar that he shouldn't have made. Its a no win no matter what. If he went the other way and said he didn't understand it, he would be getting grilled because he doesn't care about resources or the environment letting population run wild.

Biden's an idiot, at his age and experience he should have damn well known better than to get roped into this nonsense... I said when he was selected as the VP, they just got an idiot to blame later, and sure enough he just hung himself....

Ya know I find it utterly hilarious that this is even an issue for either left or right. I am nor Joe Biden or Obama fan but in reality what DID he say? He said he understood the one-child policy in China... And?

Hell man I understand it too, don't like it, and glad I am not a poor Chinese citizen, but that's just as much due to overpopulation in their cities as the one child policy. What else can you do? You have the more educated or socially conscious realizing the bigger picture and how they cannot keep making more people to share less space and fewer resources as well as the logistics of them all. Yet at the same time you have average citizen wanting to know why he cannot have more than one child in country with so many already. He may feel why not, this next child may be the person who solves a major problem or invents the next big thing that changes the world.

Whats more now they are getting flack from other countries full of well meaning but clueless people and politicians trying to tell them how evil their attempt at population control is.

I find it very silly that Joe Biden even states an opinion on it at all. It was a terrible political foobar that he shouldn't have made. Its a no win no matter what. If he went the other way and said he didn't understand it, he would be getting grilled because he doesn't care about resources or the environment letting population run wild.

Biden's an idiot, at his age and experience he should have damn well known better than to get roped into this nonsense... I said when he was selected as the VP, they just got an idiot to blame later, and sure enough he just hung himself....
The fact of the matter is, he represents all americans. He is our EMPLOYEE. He had no business stating an opinion in the name of we americans, either way. Not only does he make himself look bad, he makes all americans look bad. Hopefully those citizens in China who are making an effort to fight the myriad of human rights abuses by the Chinese government, fully understand he's just a loose mouthed moron, whose views on the issue don't reflect the views of the american people.

What's even more bizarre, is you liberals, who claim to be so concerned about human rights, are endorsing that stupid idiot legitimizing it.......Which only further confirms that liberals in general are hypocritical friggin' idiots.
So.....how 'bout someone who says NOTHING?

Would that person be considered a hypocritical friggin' idiot.....or, a......

:eusa_think:

Face it folks, we are being Governed by a bunch of IDIOTS.

And Biden tops the list.

He is a bigger embarrassment than Obama. Can you IMAGINE Biden being President...:eek:

Last edited:

The fact of the matter is, he represents all americans. He is our EMPLOYEE. He had no business stating an opinion in the name of we americans, either way. Not only does he make himself look bad, he makes all americans look bad. Hopefully those citizens in China who are making an effort to fight the myriad of human rights abuses by the Chinese government, fully understand he's just a loose mouthed moron, whose views on the issue don't reflect the views of the american people.

I hear ya Jester, and agree he does represent us AND he shouldn't have stated an opinion either way. It wasn't his place to and it definitely wasn't representative of the rest of us.

There is going to come a time when the rest of the world will have to do something about population growth in every part of the world. Thankfully today is NOT that time. We got time yet to weigh the good and bad against the social/economical and environmental needs or limitations and hopefully make better or in the very least more humane decisions.

Biden in my opinion, made the mistake of letting the true side of the left show. The left is full of old family money. The kind of old family that doesn't get counted or taxed, or even audited. That kind of old money breeds a certain type of person. The type of person that believes it makes them more able to decide for everyone else how to live, and how things should be. They have been in the game long enough to know that its not what you say or do, but what you tell people you feel or think. People will take a lot of shit if they think the person puling the shit has good intentions. We see this everyday, a political policy like health care can ruin an economy and send us into spiraling debt, and because they are told its for the best they accept it.

Biden understood it, cause he agrees with it. At least when it comes to the poor or what he feels are less productive citizens. He agrees with it alright, but quietly among his old money pals. He was never supposed to let it slip, he did, and now watch him get the cold shoulder...

I agree with Benjamin Franklin in regards to the poor and unfortunate.

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."
Benjamin Franklin - On the Price of Corn and Management of the Poor[6] (29 November 1766)

Last edited:
We can do something about it here in the states almost immediately. Number one, control our borders. Start cracking down on illegal aliens. It's in their culture to breed like cockroaches. We have enough of a problem in this country with legal aliens, and natural born hispanic citizens who breed like cockroaches. Huge families is what they strive for.....Number two, start making those who are on cronic public assistence start working for those benefits. The tried and true mantra of the left is that americans won't do the jobs illegals do. Bullshit!. They will do those jobs if that is what is required to receive those benefits. There is no reason that Shaniqua Jackson in South Central, or Bobby Lynn McGhee in Muskogie can't go out and pick crops, or clean toilets in our public parks, etc......Once they understand that each and every one of those kids they bear is going to cost them a days hard work, they might just figure out that spreading their legs for every Tom's hairy dick that comes around without any thought of responsibility, is not going to get them the free rides anymore.

Those are just starts to reigning in the problem.

Opposition to illegal immigration just makes sense, but do NOT direct your bigotry toward my fellow Americans who happen to be Latino. They deserve better.

Last edited:
Opposition to illegal immigration just makes sense, but do NOT direct you bigotry toward my fellow Americans who happen to be Latino. They deserve better.
There is no bigotry......It's a damn fact.

I don't play that PC BS. You know it.

Fact is, in the latino culture, big families is what they strive for. The more kids the merrier.

No one, not Biden or others on this thread are justifying the policy. In fact Biden went on to tell them that the policy was "Not sustainable".

A strong endorsement, eh Jester?

Forum List

Back