Joe Biden Flipping Out Over Losing to President Trump in the Polls – Democrats Losing Patience with Flailing Old Joe

I'm thinking his handlers are experiencing their own bloodbath by Biden and they're sick of it. That's why they're leaking this information. Biden knows he's going to lose to Trump and since he's never admitted to taking responsibility for anything, in his dementia mind, it's other people's fault.

Biden isn't really to blame for the mess the country is in, democrats and the left are. Biden just followed the policies that they wanted. If they try and oust Biden, it is nothing more than throwing Biden under the bus because Biden didn't do one damned thing the left didn't want him to do.

The President is closing quickly on Mr. Trump.
LOL

1710793129294.jpeg

View attachment 919085
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › biden-has-marginal-...

3 days ago — U.S. President Joe Biden had a marginal 1 percentage point lead over Donald Trump ahead of the November presidential election as each ...

Joe Biden Beats Donald Trump in Three Polls in One Week

View attachment 919086
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › 2024 Election

6 hours ago — The Democratic presidential candidate has seen polling success ahead of November's election.
LOL

View attachment 919085
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › biden-has-marginal-...

3 days ago — U.S. President Joe Biden had a marginal 1 percentage point lead over Donald Trump ahead of the November presidential election as each ...

Joe Biden Beats Donald Trump in Three Polls in One Week

View attachment 919086
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › 2024 Election

6 hours ago — The Democratic presidential candidate has seen polling success ahead of November's election.
Newsweak and Reuters are liberal anti-Trump propaganda rags. Get that crap off my thread.

Why don’t you call on Israel to surrender?

How about compromise from both sides?
Because Israel doesnt have to surrender or compromise. Israel was attacked and they have the military capability to wreck Gaza, so they should wreck Gaza and WILL wreck Gaza. There is a price to pay when you elect terrorists because you hate jews so much.

Nobody's stupid enough to vote for Biden again, are they? MAGA

Unfortunately, yes, there are plenty stupid enough. As if having to deal with a lame duck Biden with is handlers moving him even further left wouldn’t be scary enough, we would be a whisper away from having President Kamala Harris. Any true American voting for this ticket needs their heads examined.

The only hope for the Democrats is that the polls get so bad for Biden that by the time of their convention the party fears his candidacy's negative effect on the rest of them. I then wouldn't be surprised if Joe declined the nomination for health reasons.

I'm thinking his handlers are experiencing their own bloodbath by Biden and they're sick of it. That's why they're leaking this information. Biden knows he's going to lose to Trump and since he's never admitted to taking responsibility for anything, in his dementia mind, it's other people's fault.

Bullshit!

Because Israel doesnt have to surrender or compromise. Israel was attacked and they have the military capability to wreck Gaza, so they should wreck Gaza and WILL wreck Gaza. There is a price to pay when you elect terrorists because you hate jews so much.
You’re right let’s kill more and more of those terrorists disguised as children! They deserve it! 13,000 is definitely NOT enough.

You’re right let’s kill more and more of those terrorists disguised as children! They deserve it! 13,000 is definitely NOT enough.
I dont give a fuck. Its the fault of the Palestinian people. If you care about your kids, dont start wars. Its super simple.

All those who are crying now were celebrating in the streets when jews were raped and massacred. The Palestinians earned their current misery.

I dont give a fuck. Its the fault of the Palestinian people. If you care about your kids, dont start wars. Its super simple.

All those who are crying now were celebrating in the streets when jews were raped and massacred. The Palestinians earned their current misery.
Especially stupid people have been saying the Palestinians alone started the conflict. In reality the conflict has been going on for decades. Both sides have committed atrocities. Of course blaming Palestinian children is idiotic.

large-map-of-palestinian-loss-of-land-1947-to-present.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back