Joe Biden charges taxpayers $585,000 for one night in Paris hotel

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All politicians are like this. They fleece the taxpayers anyway they can and they're proud of it.

Joe Biden's Paris Hotel Cost $585,000 For One-Night Vice Presidential Stay

updated: 03/26/2013 9:13 pm EDT

A $585,000.50 bill for one night at a hotel is either the result of an unimaginable amount of room service, or, if you're a member of Vice President Joe Biden's posse, it's just another night in Paris.

That's per a contract awarded to the Hotel Intercontinental Paris Le Grand, which hosted Biden's one-night stay during a diplomatic trip to Europe in early February.

The costs "are in line with high-level travel across multiple administrations," explained an unnamed State Department official to ABC News.

All politicians are like this. They fleece the taxpayers anyway they can and they're proud of it.

A $585,000.50 bill for one night at a hotel is either the result of an unimaginable amount of room service, or, if you're a member of Vice President Joe Biden's posse, it's just another night in Paris.

That's per a contract awarded to the Hotel Intercontinental Paris Le Grand, which hosted Biden's one-night stay during a diplomatic trip to Europe in early February.

The costs "are in line with high-level travel across multiple administrations," explained an unnamed State Department official to ABC News.

I hope he got some fine Parisian "service" :razz::razz::razz:

Don't you get to ball every once in a while when your the fucking VP of the free world?:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Don't you get to ball every once in a while when your the fucking VP of the free world?:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not when government is spending way more than it's taking in and jobs are being lost because of it.

Although if Biden was a Republican I'm sure you'd be outraged.

Not when government is spending way more than it's taking in and jobs are being lost because of it.

It's pretty outrageous, but ShitSpeeders is a colossal asshole. And there's at least 3 other threads about this nonsense. When an American VP travels anywhere it's going to cost a lot of money. No way around that.

That's nothing, Obama spends that on his caddy on his golf outings.

$entitlelist.jpg

It's still only about half the price of dick cheneys heart, bought and paid for by the taxpayers.

Last edited:

You sure it wasn't $200 million?

That's nothing, Obama spends that on his caddy on his golf outings.

Fair enough :lol:

What are the odds our next President will be any better? :cool:

Well, the new Pope opted not to wear the traditional red Prada shoes like the past lope for some simple black ones.

Maybe we'll get lucky with the next president too. Right or left.

Last edited:
It's pretty outrageous, but ShitSpeeders is a colossal asshole. And there's at least 3 other threads about this nonsense. When an American VP travels anywhere it's going to cost a lot of money. No way around that.

It doesn't have to cost half a million dollars.

It doesn't have to cost half a million dollars.

Word, I dont get why they cant at least make it reasonable.

A normal American could do the trip for like $2k.

Add in like - I dunno, a hundred secret service making, I dunno???? $100k a year each?

And each night should be $2k, plus $274 per day times 100 people, $27, 400.....

Plus fuel to use their own plane......what, $50k max?

nowhere near half a milly.

. When an American VP travels anywhere it's going to cost a lot of money. No way around that.

What a stupid thing to say.

1. Biden didn't have to go to paree - he's just a useless vp.

2. If he does go, he could get by on a lot less than $600,000 a night.

It's still only about half the price of dick cheneys heart, bought and paid for by the taxpayers.

Dick Cheney has a heart?

The Warlock's Hairy Heart"

The story is about a young and handsome warlock who decides to never fall in love, so he uses Dark Arts to prevent himself from doing so. His family, hoping he will change, does nothing. However, one day, he hears two servants whispering about him not having a wife, so he decides to find a talented, rich, and beautiful witch and marry her to gain everyone's envy.

He meets that girl the next day. Though the girl is both "fascinated and repelled", the warlock persuades her to come to a dinner feast at his castle. During the feast, she tells him that she needs to know he has a heart. The warlock shows her his beating hairy heart inside a crystal casket in his dungeon. The witch begs him to put it back inside himself. After the warlock does so, she embraces him. However, being disconnected from its body for so long, his heart has developed savage tastes as it has degenerated into an animalistic state. And so he is driven to take by force a truly human heart. He tears out the witch's heart to replace his own, but finding that he cannot magic the hairy heart back out of his chest, he cuts it out with a dagger. Thus he and the maiden both die, with him holding both hearts in his hands.

Do you imagine that we are so stupid we don't know that the VP travels with an entourage?

I do not imagine YOU are that stupid.

Ergo I can only conclude that you are that dishonest.

I'm sure they feel that closing the White House down to visitors is an even exchange for all these added costly travel expenses. I mean SOMEONE has to suffer and sacrifice, might as will be the kids .... don't ever expect Obama and Biden to have to give anything up. I'm sure everyone here remembers when Nancy Pelosi felt the need to get a new luxury private plane as her "bonus" for becoming Speaker of the House (sparing no expense), when a less luxurious older private jet simply wasn't good enough for her. Yet we are to all believe the government can't buckle up their boot straps, bite the bullet, and find something to cut back on? Well except military of course, no world leader should feel the need have to sacrifice their "lamp of luxury" during tough times. Why set an example for the need to cut spending?

Forum List

Back