Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy”

Lol, if Trump did the same you would crap your diaper. But good ole Joe could call you the n word and you would still suck him off.
Not only would he be ok with it, he would be here defending Joes use of the word and explaining to everyone why he is one.

WTF? I interact with black co-workers every day, male female (I may now be the oldest) and there is a difference in how I view some events and how "they" view the same, although there are differences even there. I've worked with african americans who are more conservative than I am on some political issues, and more who aren't.

People unwittingly use words that betray their upbringings and history. But people very seldomly intentionally cause hurt to another just on race ... or orientation. When that happens it's actually "news" as in man bites dog or dog catches car.

I didn't say Alabama wanted to redraw the district you illiterate bastard. 😄 I said the Supreme Court referenced another case where drawing a new district, carved out of different neighborhoods, would have violated the Voting Rights Act. This case didn't because the make up of the proposed district (the district propsed by the plaintive suing the State) was homogenous, had candidates that were routinely defeated by a racial majority and had a history of racial disenfranchisement. In this case it was the State of Alabama that was found to have violated the equal rights of Black Alabamians to choose a representative of their own in a area that could be reasonable found to be geographically and politically aligned.
Then why did you claim I stated the States case when I said the court told them to redraw the district???

It’s painfully clear, from when you claimed the court told them to draw a black district, to when I cited the opinion and you had no idea what it was, to now, you are absolutely clueless

Forum List

Back