Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy”

I don't consider it racist when a male is called "boy". It's done down here in the south all the time. "Come on it, boy. Sit on down and tell me about yourself. So, you like my daughter, do you now? Yeah, we think she's something else."-country singer Rodney Atkins :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Your president, who you enthusiastically voted for and vigorously defend here every day, referring to a 55 year old black man as "that boy".

Just like I'll now refer to you as "that boy".

Got it, boy?
I did. I also understood that to be an old man thinking anyone under the age of 70 to be a young man from their perspective. If you bothered to read the story he said boy...... and then quickly corrected to man. Big fucking whoop. All you're doing is showing everyone what a little sensitive vagina you are. 😄

I did. I also understood that to be an old man thinking anyone under the age of 70 to be a young man from their perspective. If you bothered to read the story he said boy...... and then quickly corrected to man. Big fucking whoop. All you're doing is showing everyone what a little sensitive vagina you are. 😄

Be quiet, boy.

Yep, he realized he let his racism pop up again. Your point?

Yep, he realized he let his racism pop up again. Your point?
My point is that despite boastful claims it's actually conservative men who show us constantly what pussies they are. I guess if you were a black man this comment would of broken you, huh? 😄

Forum List

Back