“Why do you bring people like that here? No one wants to see that, the wounded,” says Trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Trumps love for the military knows no bounds. Unless they were stupid enough to get shot or blown up.

Its a poor reward for service to the country.

Donny won a prize for biwling during Vietnam.

Trumps love for the military knows no bounds. Unless they were stupid enough to get shot or blown up.

Oh, and don't forget captured. Trump only likes veterans without gross wounds and didn't get captured.

LOL Secretary Buttfuck's best shot at staying relevant is commenting on a made up story from four years ago? LOL

Oh, and don't forget captured. Trump only likes veterans without gross wounds and didn't get captured.
He just hates the military. his party is wrecking the lives of serving soldiers now. He has no use for proper soldiers, only those oath keeper losers.

Rememeber when he skipped the memorial service in case his wig got wet ?

He just hates the military. his party is wrecking the lives of serving soldiers now. He has no use for proper soldiers, only those oath keeper losers.

Rememeber when he skipped the memorial service in case his wig got wet ?
His party isn't doing anything to wreck the lives of serving soldiers, that I am aware of. Hopefully you are not talking about those senior Officer's promotions being held up. That is no big deal. They aren't suffering. Trust me. At the ranks we are talking about, they aren't even in serving in positions above their rank. That is for people that were at my level and below, and it better be done right or there isn't a move to higher rank.

Forum List

Back