Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy”

Um it says the GA likely violated violated the voter rights act with their current design and ask them to redraw the district

Nothing about telling them to create a black district…which would also violate the voters rights act
Wrong again bozo. 😄

Maybe try reading your own shit. You're basically reciting the States case, which they lost. They also argued that the order to create another district for black voters violated the voting right act and the Supreme Court explained why that argument failed. They referenced a similar case in North Carolina where Black voters make up 20% but only hold one seat in one district. A proposal for the creation of second district of black voters would of had to carve its way through several communities and they found that would of violated the voting rights act. In this case they found that black voters were reasonably assembled in homogenous area, continually had the candidates of their choosing over ridden by another racial majority and that this continued a historical trend of disenfranchisement of black voters.

President Biden should be forgiven.

He is very old.

When he was younger, a lot of people used that word.

So it just slipped out.

He immediately realized his mistake, and quickly referred to a "man."

The moral of the story: Young people should never, never, never use certain controversial words, even in private. For if they do, in a moment of emotion, those words may slip out -- and the consequences could be enormous (such as losing one's job or finding oneself lying on the floor knocked out).

President Biden should be forgiven.

He is very old.

When he was younger, a lot of people used that word.

So it just slipped out.

He immediately realized his mistake, and quickly referred to a "man."

The moral of the story: Young people should never, never, never use certain controversial words, even in private. For if they do, in a moment of emotion, those words may slip out -- and the consequences could be enormous (such as losing one's job or finding oneself lying on the floor knocked out).
Tell that your pansy Republican friends. Why are conservatives such snowflakes?

Not at all BOY

Might be different if he didn't use racist terms all the time
Wait, I thought that was a racist term? Its somehow okay for you to use it purposefully against me and an agregegious error for Biden to say it mistakenly? 😄 You racists are just cowards. I'm amused by your need to pretend. You're a conquered people trying to act tough.

Joseph Robinette Biden is the most racist high level political person in the modern world. He uses other people's money to smooze.

Wait, I thought that was a racist term? Its somehow okay for you to use it purposefully against me and an agregegious error for Biden to say it mistakenly? 😄 You racists are just cowards. I'm amused by your need to pretend. You're a conquered people trying to act tough.
It can't be racist Joe used it that way and you excused it hypocrite

No. Joe didn't use it in the same way you did and no one has to pretend just because you're a stupid Bingo. 😄
I am telling you. You trust people who are purely on their own power and money puritanism. Whether you do not know where or who to turn to for any perceived slights in life.

I am telling you. You trust people who are purely on their own power and money puritanism. Whether you do not know where or who to turn to for any perceived slights in life.
I trust who? I don't trust Biden you Simp. He promised to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act and then promptly sold out to threats from Manchin and Sinema. I just dislike Republicans even more who are actively seeking to disenfranchise Black voters.

Wrong again bozo. 😄

Maybe try reading your own shit. You're basically reciting the States case, which they lost. They also argued that the order to create another district for black voters violated the voting right act and the Supreme Court explained why that argument failed. They referenced a similar case in North Carolina where Black voters make up 20% but only hold one seat in one district. A proposal for the creation of second district of black voters would of had to carve its way through several communities and they found that would of violated the voting rights act. In this case they found that black voters were reasonably assembled in homogenous area, continually had the candidates of their choosing over ridden by another racial majority and that this continued a historical trend of disenfranchisement of black voters.
Hahaa no I am not. The state didn’t want to redraw the district you idiot! Haha wow

Hahaa no I am not. The state didn’t want to redraw the district you idiot! Haha wow
I didn't say Alabama wanted to redraw the district you illiterate bastard. 😄 I said the Supreme Court referenced another case where drawing a new district, carved out of different neighborhoods, would have violated the Voting Rights Act. This case didn't because the make up of the proposed district (the district propsed by the plaintive suing the State) was homogenous, had candidates that were routinely defeated by a racial majority and had a history of racial disenfranchisement. In this case it was the State of Alabama that was found to have violated the equal rights of Black Alabamians to choose a representative of their own in a area that could be reasonable found to be geographically and politically aligned.

Forum List

Back