joe biden and jacob blake, the father....jacob blake the father is a racist, anti-semite, anti-Christian louis farrkhan supporter....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
joe biden met with jacob blake, the father of the rapist who was shot by police while he was reaching for a knife....as he attempted to flee the scene of a crime with a car full of children.

On Tucker carlson last night 9/3/20, he reported on jacob blake the father.......he is a racist, he is an anti-semite, hates Jewish people, he hates christians, and he is a loud and vocal supporter of the racist, anti-semite louis farrkhan, the good friend and ally of barak obama.....

This is one of the living Saints of the democrat party.......

joe biden met with jacob blake, the father of the rapist who was shot by police while he was reaching for a knife....as he attempted to flee the scene of a crime with a car full of children.

On Tucker carlson last night 9/3/20, he reported on jacob blake the father.......he is a racist, he is an anti-semite, hates Jewish people, he hates christians, and he is a loud and vocal supporter of the racist, anti-semite louis farrkhan, the good friend and ally of barak obama.....

Is he a white supremacist, they hate jews as well. It remains to be seen if Jacob Blake is really a rapist and I doubt he was grabbing for a knife.

You are no saint and you have hate yet it is no problem for you to tell about other people's hate and then claim to be a saint..Ha! I have never met a human that doesn't hate something or is not biased

Joe Biden is like a rock star that never goes on tour.
He's counting on the media to keep his poll numbers up.
He's a total fake held up by a massive corrupt media.
He's the Milli Vanilli of politics.

Last edited:

Is he a white supremacist, they hate jews as well. It remains to be seen if Jacob Blake is really a rapist and I doubt he was grabbing for a knife.

No, you don't. YOu don't care. To you, it doesn't matter whether he was or not. YOu want his death to support the narrative.

You are no saint and you have hate yet it is no problem for you to tell about other people's hate and then claim to be a saint..Ha! I have never met a human that doesn't hate something or is not biased

I've seen no evidence of "hate" from 2aguy, nor him claiming to be a saint.

What are you talking about?

Then read the OP.

Just a leftist diversion

Joe Biden is like a rock star that never goes on tour.
He's counting on the media to keep his poll numbers up.
He's a total fake held up by a massive corrupt media.
Sounds like Hillary

Then read the OP.

I did. No hate from him nor claiming to be a saint.

wait a minute. Is this shit you are throwing out there because you don't want to discuss the father that Biden met with?

Then read the OP.

wait a minute. Is this shit you are throwing out there because you don't want to discuss the father that Biden met with?
I have already made a statement about his Dad you evidently missed that also.

Then read the OP.

The point of the op is sound. The dems and libs have no problem with black racism, nor anti-Christian bigotry or antisemitism.

Anyone who is white, or Christian or Jewish, OR does not support bigotry against those people, should not support the dems.

Then read the OP.

The point of the op is sound. The dems and libs have no problem with black racism, nor anti-Christian bigotry or antisemitism.

Anyone who is white, or Christian or Jewish, OR does not support bigotry against those people, should not support the dems.
Tha man hardly sounds like a liberal but you run with that since you can't do any critical thinking since you are an echo chamber drone. Since those that follow Farrakhan do not like liberals or conservatives....

Then read the OP.

Tha man hardly sounds like a liberal but you run with that since you can't do any critical thinking since you are an echo chamber drone. Since those that follow Farrakhan do not like liberals or conservatives....

The weird alliance between white liberals and very reactionary blacks, is not news.

Please don't insult my intelligence and the intelligence of everyone reading this, by pretending to be unaware of it.

Biden visited this guy. Thus guy and people like him, are part of Biden's base, a big part. A part that he and other libs give a pass to on their bad behavior, because they know they need them.

The OP is correct. The Left has made a saint of this guy's son, who we have every reason to believe, was even more of a piece of shit, than he is.

This act reflect on the Left and the Dems.

Forum List

Back