joe biden and jacob blake, the father....jacob blake the father is a racist, anti-semite, anti-Christian louis farrkhan supporter....

What woman would that be and do you think she wanted to see him shot in the back 7 times.

My guess is that any woman who has been raped would look at that and say, yeah, that's about right. Oh, he's alive and paralyzed from the waist down? Works for me!

Do you have any evidence or proof that this took place or is just more of the usual right wing, racist propganda.

Do you have any evidence or proof that this did not take place? Surely, even CNN and MSNBC carried a minute or two of truth and fact.
Do you have proof it did?

Jacob Blake raped a girl. So Joe Biden supports a rapist. wow. #MeToo
Well, Joe “fingers” Biden is a rapist himself.
More lies. You can't prove that. You're a pos liar.
An actual woman willing to go on record, as opposed to “anonymous”, and several witnesses she told the story to years ago. That’s more than any of the supposed accusers of the Donald.

What woman would that be and do you think she wanted to see him shot in the back 7 times.

My guess is that any woman who has been raped would look at that and say, yeah, that's about right. Oh, he's alive and paralyzed from the waist down? Works for me!

Do you have any evidence or proof that this took place or is just more of the usual right wing, racist propganda.

Do you have any evidence or proof that this did not take place? Surely, even CNN and MSNBC carried a minute or two of truth and fact.
Do you have proof it did?

person-Th.gif

Which means you shouldn't have any problem posting it.

Which means you shouldn't have any problem posting it.

Sorry, I don't work for you. Even you know it to be true by now. Either that or all you see is the DailyKOS.

joe biden met with jacob blake, the father of the rapist who was shot by police while he was reaching for a knife....as he attempted to flee the scene of a crime with a car full of children.

On Tucker carlson last night 9/3/20, he reported on jacob blake the father.......he is a racist, he is an anti-semite, hates Jewish people, he hates christians, and he is a loud and vocal supporter of the racist, anti-semite louis farrkhan, the good friend and ally of barak obama.....

This is one of the living Saints of the democrat party.......
You are no saint and you have hate yet it is no problem for you to tell about other people's hate and then claim to be a saint..Ha! I have never met a human that doesn't hate something or is not biased

I've seen no evidence of "hate" from 2aguy, nor him claiming to be a saint.

What are you talking about?
Then read the OP.

I did. No hate from him nor claiming to be a saint.

wait a minute. Is this shit you are throwing out there because you don't want to discuss the father that Biden met with?
I have already made a statement about his Dad you evidently missed that also.

The point of the op is sound. The dems and libs have no problem with black racism, nor anti-Christian bigotry or antisemitism.

Anyone who is white, or Christian or Jewish, OR does not support bigotry against those people, should not support the dems.
The point of the OP is a lie. He, nor you have any evidence. Making shit up out of thin air. What else is new?

The point of the op is sound. The dems and libs have no problem with black racism, nor anti-Christian bigotry or antisemitism.

Anyone who is white, or Christian or Jewish, OR does not support bigotry against those people, should not support the dems.

America has changed the world, everything you see today was "created" by America. Phones, computers, air travel, cars, TV, radio, Internet, electricity, etc.

Farakkhan is an anti American racist piece of shit that is a creation of his upbringing, childhood, and education that his parents gave him.
Actually, the idea of a telephone was started by an Italian inventor. Alexander Graham Bell came along later. The computer was invented by an Englishman. It was also an Italian who came up with the idea for a radio. Many people had something to do with creating cars, but Karl Benz of Germany gets the most credit. So no, not everything was created here in the US.

Jacob Blake raped a girl. So Joe Biden supports a rapist. wow. #MeToo
Well, Joe “fingers” Biden is a rapist himself.
More lies. You can't prove that. You're a pos liar.
An actual woman willing to go on record, as opposed to “anonymous”, and several witnesses she told the story to years ago. That’s more than any of the supposed accusers of the Donald.
So, you are a liar. You've proven nothing.

Forum List

Back