Joe Biden: American Moron

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
He represents the Democrats perfectly. He is an American Moron. He now believes CHINA is in North America.

"On energy, North America is literally -- not figuratively -- the epicenter of energy in the world today. There are more rigs, gas and oil rigs in the United States pumping today than every other nation in the world combined. Combined. North America will account -- meaning Mexico, China and Canada -- for two-thirds of the growth of global energy supply over the next 20 years."

Remarks by the Vice President at the John F. Kennedy Forum The White House

His greatest hits......

He represents the Democrats perfectly. He is an American Moron. He now believes CHINA is in North America.

"On energy, North America is literally -- not figuratively -- the epicenter of energy in the world today. There are more rigs, gas and oil rigs in the United States pumping today than every other nation in the world combined. Combined. North America will account -- meaning Mexico, China and Canada -- for two-thirds of the growth of global energy supply over the next 20 years."

His greatest hits......

Sure! Didn't you know that China was broken up into 7 states when obama took office.

You will never see the Left (media or the assholes on this and all other forums) respond to this idiocy as they responded to Sarah Palin's slip of the tongue about referring to the residence of the President as 1400 Pennsylvania avenue.

Or the 57 states by the Liar-in-Chief.

Biden is not stupid. The problem is Blitherer's Disease (coined by Dave Barry). He lacks the filter between his brain and his lips that causes normal people to refrain from saying the first fucking thing that pops into their head.

It is ironic that the big news this week was the failure of the Secret Service to fullyprotect the White House from an intruder with a weapon. Dems were amazed at how upset the R's were in the congressional hearings.

Why do think they were upset? WHO WOULD BE PRESIDENT IF BARRY WERE ASSASSINATED?

Jesus. Figure it out.

If he and this administration he is in wasn't so Dangerous to us, it and they would be laughable.

But the JOKE is on us and it's them laughing at us

Biden is not stupid. The problem is Blitherer's Disease (coined by Dave Barry). He lacks the filter between his brain and his lips that causes normal people to refrain from saying the first fucking thing that pops into their head.

It is ironic that the big news this week was the failure of the Secret Service to fullyprotect the White House from an intruder with a weapon. Dems were amazed at how upset the R's were in the congressional hearings.

Why do think they were upset? WHO WOULD BE PRESIDENT IF BARRY WERE ASSASSINATED?

Jesus. Figure it out.

No. He's stupid. He's unfit to serve as VP. He makes Sarah Palin look like a genius.

It is amazing how the left will claim how lucky we are that Palin didn't make it to the VP's office, yet they have Palin on steroids there right now.

JBSW.jpg

69th in a class of 66 at Syracuse Law according to a law professor I had who spent his first two years teaching at SU

You will never see the Left (media or the assholes on this and all other forums) respond to this idiocy as they responded to Sarah Palin's slip of the tongue about referring to the residence of the President as 1400 Pennsylvania avenue.

Give our "Corpseman" in chief a Break. Not only has he traveled to “57 states” (with one more to go), but he has also been to the “country of Europe” which he reached by the “intercontinental railroad.”

This jerk is a graduate of the Hahvahd law school and thinks the constitution was written 20 centuries ago.

Obama's purported superior intelligence is a media-created myth. Most Americans are a hell of a lot smarter than he is. At this point I will use the “N” word. The man is a nincompoop.

The media also portrayed Obama to be a great orator. What a joke. All he does is read from the teleprompter words that someone else has written. Off the teleprompter he mutters, mumbles and appears disoriented and confused. Even using the teleprompter he sometimes reads the words others were supposed to say and he mispronounces words that the average 12-year old would not. Great orator my ass. He is in fact one of the worst public speakers I have encountered in my long life.

PS: Remember Obama's “ISIS is not Islam because no religion kills innocent people?” These are the words of someone who knows nothing about religion or history. These are the word of someone is delusional and needs immediate mental health treatment.

There are many Black men and woman who are truly qualified to be POTUS. How we ended up with this incompetent fool is mind boggling.

His greatest hits......

From everything I hear.............Joe Biden is a NICE man.

:badgrin:

Give our "Corpseman" in chief a Break. Not only has he traveled to “57 states” (with one more to go), but he has also been to the “country of Europe” which he reached by the “intercontinental railroad.”

This jerk is a graduate of the Hahvahd law school and thinks the constitution was written 20 centuries ago.

Obama's purported superior intelligence is a media-created myth. Most Americans are a hell of a lot smarter than he is. At this point I will use the “N” word. The man is a nincompoop.

The media also portrayed Obama to be a great orator. What a joke. All he does is read from the teleprompter words that someone else has written. Off the teleprompter he mutters, mumbles and appears disoriented and confused. Even using the teleprompter he sometimes reads the words others were supposed to say and he mispronounces words that the average 12-year old would not. Great orator my ass. He is in fact one of the worst public speakers I have encountered in my long life.

PS: Remember Obama's “ISIS is not Islam because no religion kills innocent people?” These are the words of someone who knows nothing about religion or history. These are the word of someone is delusional and needs immediate mental health treatment.

There are many Black men and woman who are truly qualified to be POTUS. How we ended up with this incompetent fool is mind boggling.

But does he speak Austrian?

Forum List

Back