Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

That's like giving him credit for killing bin laden....it just isn't true...

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Here, let those of us that actually understand economics explain it to ya, hun.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.

Leveling the playing field is all.

We send troops into Iraq and the price jumps 20 cents in a week though. That is an indirect thing he has to do with it.

Obama's Fault.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

Bla, bla, bla!

Only thing is is that you'd be the first to blame President Obama if gas was $5 a gallon and rising.

Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.

We send troops into Iraq and the price jumps 20 cents in a week though. That is an indirect thing he has to do with it.

Has ZIP? Wrong again, princess. When Obama plays with the strategic reserves like he has done in the past, that's HIM playing with prices.

I'll send ya the bill for educating you one day.....

Obama's Fault.

Want some cheese with your whine?

I'm not surprised my posts talks about serious aspects of the topic and your reply is about whine and cheese. LOL

We all know you have no idea what you're talking about and thanks for doubling down.

Fracking has caused the drop in prices DESPITE Obama's resistance to it.

Check the threads and you'll find very few (if any) posts blaming Obama for high prices.
I certainly never did.

You've got no clue, so you conveniently "thank" this thankless boob any chance you get. And let me remind you that his proposed budget still contains over $40 billion in new taxes on oil and natural gas. :slap:

Obama's Fault.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, (adjust kneepads), slurp slurp slurp.

Who are you sucking?

Oh come on, you can retort better than that. That's a Dot Cum type response.

That you're on your knees giving us a "blow by blow"...you're right it's probably so common that it's no longer newsworthy. Comment withdrawn.

Forum List

Back