Joe Admits Another Foreign Policy Failure Due to His Lack of Diplomatic Skills

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And proceeds to burn bridges in response.

The White House on Wednesday accused the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC+) of siding with Russia by deciding to cut oil production.
“Look, it’s clear that OPEC+ is aligning with Russia with today’s announcement,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said to reporters aboard Air Force One. . .

. . . The White House was sharply critical of the OPEC+ decision to cut production by two million barrels a day, calling it “short-sighted” and a “mistake". . .

. . . The White House did not make any mention of future efforts to increase domestic oil production but pointed to Biden’s efforts to increase the supply of green energy in the United States.

“With the Inflation Reduction Act, we are making a historic investment in accelerating the transition to clean energy,” Jean-Pierre said.

Who has ever been successful at telling OPEC what to do?

Who has ever been successful at telling OPEC what to do?
1665061972374.gif

And proceeds to burn bridges in response.

The White House on Wednesday accused the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC+) of siding with Russia by deciding to cut oil production.
“Look, it’s clear that OPEC+ is aligning with Russia with today’s announcement,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said to reporters aboard Air Force One. . .

. . . The White House was sharply critical of the OPEC+ decision to cut production by two million barrels a day, calling it “short-sighted” and a “mistake". . .

. . . The White House did not make any mention of future efforts to increase domestic oil production but pointed to Biden’s efforts to increase the supply of green energy in the United States.

“With the Inflation Reduction Act, we are making a historic investment in accelerating the transition to clean energy,” Jean-Pierre said.

1665065117984.png

'...and then he gave me a 'knuckle-bump', after vowing never to shake my hand again because I butchered Khashoggi, right before begging me to produce more oil to save him and Democrats back at home before their mid-term elections.

Hahaha hahaha. Dude, they have more oil than WE do.

And if they need oil so badly, why did this dumbass sell CHINA part of their National Oil Reserves? Bwuhahahaha

Now, after getting screwed, he's tapping what's left of those reserves just to keep Democrats in office when YOU have the US / world on the verge of a nuclear war!

I love this guy, so funny.'

View attachment 706366

'...and then he gave me a 'knuckle-bump', after vowing never to shake my hand again because I butchered Khashoggi, right before begging me to produce more oil to save him and Democrats back at home before their mid-term elections.

Hahaha hahaha. Dude, they have more oil than WE do.

And if they need oil so badly, why did this dumbass sell CHINA part of their National Oil Reserves? Bwuhahahaha

Now, after getting screwed, he's tapping what's left of those reserves just to keep Democrats in office when YOU have the US / world on the verge of a nuclear war!

I love this guy, so funny.'

If you look at the video you can read their lips saying ‘Let’s go Brandon’

1665068569704.png

Forum List

Back