Jodi Arias Penalty

Psycho Murderess is thwarted again.

Jodi Arias’ sentencing phase retrial will remain in Phoenix after a judge denied a second motion from defense attorneys to move the case because of intense publicity.

The 33-year-old was convicted of murder in May in the 2008 death of boyfriend Travis Alexander in his suburban Phoenix home

Judge: Jodi Arias retrial to stay in Phoenix

When will she learn that court is not Burger King, and she will not get things HER way? :dunno:

She'll never learn that she can't have everything her way, even beyond the time of her death.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 8h

I've discovered a way to make chocolate-raspberry cheesecake using only items from the canteen.

jodi has ended her twitter hiatus.

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 8h

I've discovered a way to make chocolate-raspberry cheesecake using only items from the canteen.

jodi has ended her twitter hiatus.

:rofl:

Only an imbecile like you would believe that bullshit.

There is no way they are going to give her access to the prison kitchen.

Too many knives. :eusa_whistle:

i would like to see any of us try and make a cheesecake in prison under brutal conditions.

i would like to see any of us try and make a cheesecake in prison under brutal conditions.

She didn't make a cheesecake, you retarded little twat. They don't allow violent offenders to have access to the prison kitchen because of all the knives present there.

But you're such an imbecile, you would believe your little girlfriend if she claimed she made a thermonuclear device out of old spoons and the crap she fished out of her toilet.

The only one of 'us' I see ever getting close to a prison is you, since you like seem to like stalking a murderess named Jodi.

Jodi Arias XXXXX

she needs help to appeal this vile injustice.

Last edited by a moderator:
she needs help to appeal this vile injustice.

The only injustice in this case is that Jodi hasn't been pronounced dead yet, and that you believe all of her lies.

Whoopsie. It seems the truth is coming out about Psycho Killer.
Wow…just wow! I have been reading the tweets from Jodi’s former cellmate and it’s very interesting. Here’s some of the goo stuff (and the link below for more!)

1. She catches Jodi in lies – about her brother running her facebook accounts.

2. Jodi apparently admitted her own Twitter account is a lie.

9. Casandra says: “Jodi has no moral compass.” (Knew that too).

10. Says Jodi demonstrated no remorse and bragged openly that she murdered Travis Alexander.

mixedbagblogdotcom | A fine WordPress.com site

Whoopsie. It seems the truth is coming out about Psycho Killer.
Wow…just wow! I have been reading the tweets from Jodi’s former cellmate and it’s very interesting. Here’s some of the goo stuff (and the link below for more!)

1. She catches Jodi in lies – about her brother running her facebook accounts.

2. Jodi apparently admitted her own Twitter account is a lie.

9. Casandra says: “Jodi has no moral compass.” (Knew that too).

10. Says Jodi demonstrated no remorse and bragged openly that she murdered Travis Alexander.

mixedbagblogdotcom | A fine WordPress.com site

I saw an interview about a month ago that this lady gave about Jodi. She came across as very believable and as someone that wasn't trying to hide anything. I really hope more comes out soon enough as to what all Casandra knows.

"......Recent hearings in the Jodi Arias trial yielded no re-trial date. According to the blog Court Chatter, the next oral argument regarding the Jodi Arias retrial date is scheduled for January 13 at 9:30 a.m."

Jodi Arias Trial Update Today HLN: Hearing Set for Jan. 13; All Hearings Kept Out Of The Public After First Jodi Arias Trial Became a Media Event : Trending News : KpopStarz

Maybe we'll hear something on this later today, and I hope it's good news as far as a trial date being set ASAP. It's BS this has taken so long.

Forum List

Back