Jodi Arias Penalty

A date for jury selection has been scheduled in the Jodi Arias case.
The Maricopa County Superior Court tweeted on Monday that jury selection will begin on Monday, March 17.

Read more: Jodi Arias trial update: Arias jury selection to begin on March 17

And we have a date set for the jury selection! Woot Woot!!!

lets hope its delayed so jodi can prepare a compelling case,

She already prepared a compelling case when she testified that she slaughtered Travis.

Sucks for her that she prepared it for the State. :rofl:

The Maricopa County Superior Court tweeted on Monday that jury selection will begin on Monday, March 17.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you, but she can not change anything from the previous trial. This isn't a full trial - just a very short condensed version for the death penalty ruling. She was convicted - that will not be changing.

She premeditated the slaughter of Travis. Probably started planning it months before. She will die, for her actions.

thats ghoulish. bad news:

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias Jan 30

After today, I'm not going to tweet for a while. It's temporary, but probably long-term.
Expand

After today, I'm not going to tweet for a while. It's temporary, but probably long-term.
Expand

Good. That means the prison finally decided to cut off her privileges. :woohoo:

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

she needs to file a lawsuit.

Which would just be a waste of the court's time.

I'm surprised she didn't explain this to you, you being her girlfriend and all. She has to stop twittering because of the electronics ban the judge put on everyone during the retrial phase.

Nobody involved (including the media in the courtroom) can use any electronics to say what's happening until it's all over. (And the new jury gives her the needle :thup: )

I'm surprised she didn't explain this to you, you being her girlfriend and all. She has to stop twittering because of the electronics ban the judge put on everyone during the retrial phase.

Nobody involved (including the media in the courtroom) can use any electronics to say what's happening until it's all over. (And the new jury gives her the needle :thup: )

[MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION]

you keeping track of the loud music murder

"Loud music" murder trial | Jury selection | media excluded

I've been reading all the stories about it. I hope they have a feed of the trial when it starts. :eusa_pray:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby".

Expand

Good. That means the prison finally decided to cut off her privileges. :woohoo:

They need to cut off more than that from her. :eusa_whistle:

What irritates me about this one - the loud music one - is that some media outlets are saying it's another Zimmerman case. There's no comparison between the two!

What irritates me about this one - the loud music one - is that some media outlets are saying it's another Zimmerman case. There's no comparison between the two!

Sure there is. Both gunmen were "White" and both used an evil gun. :eusa_eh:

Sure there is. Both gunmen were "White" and both used an evil gun. :eusa_eh:

That's just it - the media and many other people only see the skin color and not the circumstances. They're pretty much saying 'the hell with what caused it, they're guilty because of their race'.

Forum List

Back