Jobs Report

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Early reports are often wrong but this just cleared the wires:

The economy added 157,000 jobs in July, the Labor Department reported today, a sharp downturn from 248,000 in June.

Average hourly private-sector earnings were up 2.7 percent over the previous year, unchanged from June. The unemployment rate was 3.9 percent, down from 4 percent in June.

Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg had predicted the creation of 190,000 jobs.

The trade wars are causing mass uncertainty in the hiring market.

Where I live people are hiring all over and businesses are springing up.

Hope it continues.

The economy added 157,000 jobs in July, the Labor Department reported today, a sharp downturn from 248,000 in June.

Average hourly private-sector earnings were up 2.7 percent over the previous year, unchanged from June. The unemployment rate was 3.9 percent, down from 4 percent in June.

Yeah, and I read in BusinessWeek yesterday about the inverted yield curve. I'll see if I can get the link.

The Labor Force Participation Rate is almost 63%. I don't know how much longer the Left is going to be able to whine about Russia and Manafort and Trump's tweets causing them butthurt much longer. I mean this is pretty epic and it's making a huge difference.

It really takes a demented piece of shit to delight in posting bad news about the US economy, then again it's probably just bullshit cut and pasted from the Daily Kos like most libturd threads are.

Then these malignant pieces of genetic garbage wonder why they're regarded as vermin by patriotic adults.

More liberal butt hurt. Where I live they can't find enough people to work.

no one should be surprised by that.

except for trumpkins

I guess cons can’t play the “I don’t trust the White House” card while kissing Trump’s ass…so they are extra unhinged.

except for trumpkins
We aren't surprised by more of her unfounded lies.

It really takes a demented piece of shit to delight in posting bad news about the US economy, then again it's probably just bullshit cut and pasted from the Daily Kos like most libturd threads are.

Then these malignant pieces of genetic garbage wonder why they're regarded as vermin by patriotic adults.

Remember how you and your fellow far rightwing piss-aunts were delighting in bad news so much, that you actually had to make it up during the last Administration?

Wha happened?

hey-wha-happened.jpg

except for trumpkins

Jobs figures are always revised…up and down. But a 100,000 job loss from the month before is noteworthy….so I passed it along.
I have to say though; my employer is hiring big time….We just do not have the interest we once had.

I think the aura around our shitty immigration policy is keeping folks who would otherwise consider immigrating here looking at staying home or transitioning to Europe or Canada.

Remember how you and your fellow far rightwing piss-aunts were delighting in bad news so much, that you actually had to make it up during the last Administration?

Wha happened?

hey-wha-happened.jpg

Time will tell if it’s a blip or a trend….

Yet, you're worried about mexicans stealing jobs, right? We need a wall paid by our tax dollars, right?

Do you idiots think anything through?

Yet, you're worried about mexicans stealing jobs, right? We need a wall paid by our tax dollars, right?

Never said that liar. I'm worried about mexicans and others coming here illegally and needing welfare assistance immediately and committing crimes, like they have been doing for God only knows how long. Next lie?

Never said that liar. I'm worried about mexicans and others coming here illegally and needing welfare assistance immediately and committing crimes, like they have been doing for God only knows how long. Next lie?

How many illegal mexicans come over here and then get welfare? Lets see some stats.

Well what does Russia Limbaugh have to say about FAKE job numbers like that:
June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

How many illegal mexicans come over here and then get welfare? Lets see some stats.

Yes, that's the first place they go! Right to the nearest Welfare Office where some friendly government worker signs them up with no documentation required.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Thanks for sharing your data.

So yeah according to your own data there aren't any illegal mexicans coming in to this country and getting on welfare.

So I guess you agree that the Wall is a dumb idea.

Forum List

Back