Jobs Report

More liberal butt hurt. Where I live they can't find enough people to work.

Yet, you're worried about mexicans stealing jobs, right? We need a wall paid by our tax dollars, right?

Do you idiots think anything through?
Never said that liar. I'm worried about mexicans and others coming here illegally and needing welfare assistance immediately and committing crimes, like they have been doing for God only knows how long. Next lie?

How many illegal mexicans come over here and then get welfare? Lets see some stats.

Hereā€™s some stats. Bet you wish you hadnā€™t asked....hmm?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
Therefore, illegal border-crossers create an average fiscal burden of more than $72,000 during their lifetimes, Camarota says. Including costs for their US-born children, the fiscal drain jumps to more than $94,000.

While the national media routinely report that illegal immigrants donā€™t go on welfare, Camarota says this is a pervasive myth. While in most cases they canā€™t legally qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid or other public benefits, the reality is that the vast majority of households headed by illegal immigrants are on welfare through their children.

The cost of the DREAM Act has been estimated as very large ā€” a $26 billion net cost in the first 10 years,ā€ Camarota noted.

Indeed, the Congressional Budget Office recently estimated that 3 million DREAM Act recipients would receive an estimated $12 billion-plus in ObamaCare subsidies, more than $5.5 billion in Medicaid benefits, $5.5 billion in earned-income and child-tax credits and more than $2 billion in food stamps.

That's why every illegal in this country should be kicked out. They are costing we the taxpayer up the ass every year.
In california they murder people and the courts turn them loose.

Yet, you're worried about mexicans stealing jobs, right? We need a wall paid by our tax dollars, right?

Never said that liar. I'm worried about mexicans and others coming here illegally and needing welfare assistance immediately and committing crimes, like they have been doing for God only knows how long. Next lie?

How many illegal mexicans come over here and then get welfare? Lets see some stats.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You canā€™t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Thanks for sharing your data.

So yeah according to your own data there aren't any illegal mexicans coming in to this country and getting on welfare.

So I guess you agree that the Wall is a dumb idea.
I haven't posted any data, liar. How to Stop Lying

I guess cons canā€™t play the ā€œI donā€™t trust the White Houseā€ card while kissing Trumpā€™s assā€¦so they are extra unhinged.
goebbels.jpg

It really takes a demented piece of shit to delight in posting bad news about the US economy, then again it's probably just bullshit cut and pasted from the Daily Kos like most libturd threads are.

Then these malignant pieces of genetic garbage wonder why they're regarded as vermin by patriotic adults.

Yes, a couple weeks ago one of them looney liberals on here said because of the tarriffs. Bmw was laying workers off here in Greer SC. The truth is they are hiring 1000 more people. Liberals are lying about the economy to make Trump look bad, but the fact is. His approval rating is at 50%, even with all the liberal lies.

Early reports are often wrong but this just cleared the wires:

The economy added 157,000 jobs in July, the Labor Department reported today, a sharp downturn from 248,000 in June.

Average hourly private-sector earnings were up 2.7 percent over the previous year, unchanged from June. The unemployment rate was 3.9 percent, down from 4 percent in June.

Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg had predicted the creation of 190,000 jobs.

The trade wars are causing mass uncertainty in the hiring market.

The Labor Force Participation Rate is almost 63%. I don't know how much longer the Left is going to be able to whine about Russia and Manafort and Trump's tweets causing them butthurt much longer. I mean this is pretty epic and it's making a huge difference.
Democrats will just deny it is happning and moan that shitstain obama's numbers were much better.

I guess cons canā€™t play the ā€œI donā€™t trust the White Houseā€ card while kissing Trumpā€™s assā€¦so they are extra unhinged.
We aren't the ones on here daily proving your losing your mind, what little you had to begin with. Keep it up, it's very amusing and you're gonna give us more seats in both houses in a few months.

The economy added 157,000 jobs in July, the Labor Department reported today, a sharp downturn from 248,000 in June.

Average hourly private-sector earnings were up 2.7 percent over the previous year, unchanged from June. The unemployment rate was 3.9 percent, down from 4 percent in June.

Lol, you cannot be that stupid, oh wait. Yes you can.

/ā€”ā€”/ So left wing Bloomberg over estimated the jobs report. Who cares?

It really takes a demented piece of shit to delight in posting bad news about the US economy, then again it's probably just bullshit cut and pasted from the Daily Kos like most libturd threads are.

Then these malignant pieces of genetic garbage wonder why they're regarded as vermin by patriotic adults.

Remember how you and your fellow far rightwing piss-aunts were delighting in bad news so much, that you actually had to make it up during the last Administration?

Wha happened?

hey-wha-happened.jpg

What was the GOOD news in the last administration?

????

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that you weren't one of the 157,000 that got a job

Okay the combination of your avatar and username just made me laugh out loud so hard my husband, who works from home on Fridays, had to shush me.

Real story lol

Many businesses are having a hard time finding workers. I see plenty of businesses with "now hiring" signs out front. Kind of hard to make the employment numbers go up when you can't find workers.

My daughter is about to start college and works in retail. She routinely gets recruited by other retail managers shopping in her store who are impressed by her friendliness and service. They are ready to hire her on the spot--they have business cards at the ready and offer her pretty sweet hourly salaries. She's not ready to move.

I believe it because her own store has such a hard time filling positions. They have told her please please please bring any of your friends who want a job in here to work. They're that desperate.

Remember how you and your fellow far rightwing piss-aunts were delighting in bad news so much, that you actually had to make it up during the last Administration?

Wha happened?

hey-wha-happened.jpg

What was the GOOD news in the last administration?

????
Didn't you hear? We helped our allies in Iran, who have threatened us, get nukes.

Many businesses are having a hard time finding workers. I see plenty of businesses with "now hiring" signs out front. Kind of hard to make the employment numbers go up when you can't find workers.

Yep, that's the crux of the (one of) the major problems in the U.S. Labor Market, businesses are struggling to match available labor with the skills they need to fill job openings. The last JOLTS showed 6.6 million unfilled job openings in May with only a slight decline of 224,000 (3.29%) from the previous month, the job openings are out there the market is just running short of qualified labor to fill them.

Might be time to start looking at loosening up the work visa programs, so we can get these jobs filled and avoid running into output capacity constraints.

157,000 jobs is a disgrace

The Great Obama gave us over 200,000
lots of burger flipping jobs or good paying jobs?....

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that you weren't one of the 157,000 that got a job
Where I live people are hiring all over and businesses are springing up.

Hope it continues.

Take a look at those ads, will they feed a family of 4. Are they part time jobs without benefits. The paper is full of them here, but they are not good paying jobs of any substance and many are seasonal.

Jobs are jobs and there are more jobs then there are people to fill them.

That is what weā€™re experiencing at the Hospital. I am the one who checks the credentials with the state boards as part of the disaster preparedness team. I used to do it after the hire but now I do it as part of the hiring processā€¦.

I used to get about 50-80 per month. I think I had 8 last month.

The immigration policy is steering a lot of applicants away.

Forum List

Back