"Jobs for Americans vs. Tax Cuts for Billionaires"

Nothing like thread bias in the title, why does it HAVE to be one or the other? No awareness that jobs may actually grow out of the tax cuts. I think a billionaire has a much better chance of creating a sustainable real job than government.

Remember Democrats, almost all of your political leaders are millionaires. When they tell you don't trust people with money, they should know.

So you admit that you support unequal treatment, selective equality, and wealth redistribution from contributors to non-contributors...
don't distort my words you retarded shit eating billy goat, I said I support programs and government actions that help put the poor to work to bring them out of poverty, not doing shit creates a bigger problem that you think.

You have the right to succeed that goes hand in hand with the right to fail... but whether you succeed, fail, or anything in between should be of no consequence when it comes to how government should treat you when this is supposed to be a society of equal treatment....

There is unequal treatment, the poor get treated better than the rich, especially with the tax breaks and the stashing of welath in foreign countries, if there was equal treatment there wouldn't be so many poor, you can't have it both ways dipshit, I don't hear you talking about the preferential treatment that the rich get, you assume that because they are rich they must have earned it just all the rightwing cat piss drinking retards think.

If your so interested in helping them become employed...make attending a jobs training and search facility eight hours a day mandatory for benefits.

So you admit that you support unequal treatment, selective equality, and wealth redistribution from contributors to non-contributors...
don't distort my words you retarded shit eating billy goat, I said I support programs and government actions that help put the poor to work to bring them out of poverty, not doing shit creates a bigger problem that you think.

You have the right to succeed that goes hand in hand with the right to fail... but whether you succeed, fail, or anything in between should be of no consequence when it comes to how government should treat you when this is supposed to be a society of equal treatment....

There is unequal treatment, the poor get treated better than the rich, especially with the tax breaks and the stashing of welath in foreign countries, if there was equal treatment there wouldn't be so many poor, you can't have it both ways dipshit, I don't hear you talking about the preferential treatment that the rich get, you assume that because they are rich they must have earned it just all the rightwing cat piss drinking retards think.

When you support government programs funded by those who contribute for the benefit ofthose who do not contribute... you indeed support exactly what I stated.. whether that leaves a bad taste in your mouth or not is of no consequence

What a foreign country does is of no consequence.. and what other do does not inherently make it right...

Equal treatment by government... nothing more... nothing less... that is what should be sought after... not some feel good charity movement where you get to feel good at the expense of those by your vote

I do not support preferential treatment by anyone in government for anyone, asswipe... I also do not whine or snivel when someone succeeds more than I do, or worry that they got it because they had a CEO job that you consider cushy, because I don't like the type of legal business they operate, whether they give a lot to charity or not, or because I agree or disagree with their political affiliation

Nothing like thread bias in the title, why does it HAVE to be one or the other? No awareness that jobs may actually grow out of the tax cuts. I think a billionaire has a much better chance of creating a sustainable real job than government.

Remember Democrats, almost all of your political leaders are millionaires. When they tell you don't trust people with money, they should know.

WHERE IS THE fucking evidence that all these tax cuts have created jobs? Where is it? Those tax cuts have created deeper richer pockets for the wealthy that they were given too, jack shit has trickled down, I don't understand why a badger shit eating retard like yourself thinks that people whose goal and mindset is profit for self cares anything about job creation, they're far from being objective minded people who care about Americans and the economy, if it isn't about dollars for them it doesn't make sense. I rather my money go to help poor people get off welfare and job training programs than to have them commit crimes to feed themselves.

Nobody's "blaming" the rich.

But cutting taxes for billionaires will NOT solve the economy.

Basically both parties seem to think they can solve the problems without changing the fundamental problems that exist because BOTH PARTUES allowed these fundamentals to get so far out of line in the first place.

Its' time to stop juicing up SUPPLE SIDE (which is what giving more tax breaks for billionaires is), because our problems are really on the DEMAND side of the economic equasion.

The solution is to figure out how to get more money into the hands of the WORKING CLASSES.

And by working classes I really mean anybody who must WORK FOR A LIVING, not just factory workers.

It's THOSE people (everybody ranging from farm workers to brain surgeons) who are in financial difficulty that is causing this DEFLATIONARY depression we're in.

Oh, come on! Demonizing the rich is the new mantra for the left.

We get played by our political 'leaders' like a bunch of suckers, day in and day out. Morons, on both sides, fall for it constantly. The OP is a classic example of what happens when Americans stop thinking and start parroting.

And claiming the rich are being demonized is the new mantra of the right

- Nobody is trying to confiscate their vast wealth
- Nobody is accusing them of horrid crimes

We are talking about a 3% tax increase on those most capable of paying it. That is not demonizing, it is not a redistribution of their wealth....it is just returning tax rates to where they were

What you are talking about is selective unequal treatment by government because of a cause that makes you feel good

If your so interested in helping them become employed...make attending a jobs training and search facility eight hours a day mandatory for benefits.

What do you think job and skills training programs do dickhead? Why don't do you complaining to your Republican dickhead constituents to stop sending jobs overseas and to hire people at home in their own country? The system will be bankrupt and be doomed to failure if you keep supporting the "constitutional rights for the rich" bullshit that rightwing shitheads keep indoctrinating you with. How many of these foreign countries we give away jobs to are providing Americans with jobs?

WHERE IS THE fucking evidence that all these tax cuts have created jobs? Where is it? Those tax cuts have created deeper richer pockets for the wealthy that they were given too, jack shit has trickled down, I don't understand why a badger shit eating retard like yourself thinks that people whose goal and mindset is profit for self cares anything about job creation, they're far from being objective minded people who care about Americans and the economy, if it isn't about dollars for them it doesn't make sense. I rather my money go to help poor people get off welfare and job training programs than to have them commit crimes to feed themselves.

Wow.... here's some real deep thinking. WTF is wrong with you?

And what you want your money to do is your business... give to charity every least dime you have... open a business that does not operate for profit for the benefit of 'the poor'... start a charity and put all the effort you want to help poor moms or crack addicts or those approaching foreclosure or whatever else... knock yourself out... but that is not the purpose of government in a free society based on equal treatment by government

And the government does not exist to make sure you are anyone else has a job created for you

What do you think job and skills training programs do dickhead? Why don't do you complaining to your Republican dickhead constituents to stop sending jobs overseas and to hire people at home in their own country? The system will be bankrupt and be doomed to failure if you keep supporting the "constitutional rights for the rich" bullshit that rightwing shitheads keep indoctrinating you with. How many of these foreign countries we give away jobs to are providing Americans with jobs?

What our language challenged friend here means is, why don't Republicans stop sending jobs overseas?

Answer:

Most Republicans in a position to create jobs own small businesses. They are NOT sending jobs overseas. They are employing local people in local businesses.

If you are referring to large corporations, they typically spend equally on Democrats and Republicans.

It would be interesting to hear you explain how Republicans continue to send jobs overseas with a Democratic led Congress for the last several years. I think you must blame the Democrats at least equally.

And what you want your money to do is your business... give to charity every least dime you have... open a business that does not operate for profit for the benefit of 'the poor'... start a charity and put all the effort you want to help poor moms or crack addicts or those approaching foreclosure or whatever else... knock yourself out... but that is not the purpose of government in a free society based on equal treatment by government

And the government does not exist to make sure you are anyone else has a job created for you

And how many charities are the rich opening for the poor? What are they doing that directly impacts the poor? Jack shit and you know it. The reality you fucktard is that tax payer dollars go towards paying a number services and things. most of wich do not benefit the poor and some of those things are fucking wastes, but you don't bitch and moan about that, you bitch and moan about the mothers who get checks to help feed their children and ignore the tax payer dollars that go towards building maningless roads, unjustified wars, expensive trips for politicians, financial support to overthrow governments in other countries.

What our language challenged friend here means is, why don't Republicans stop sending jobs overseas?

Answer:

Most Republicans in a position to create jobs own small businesses. They are NOT sending jobs overseas. They are employing local people in local businesses.

If you are referring to large corporations, they typically spend equally on Democrats and Republicans.

It would be interesting to hear you explain how Republicans continue to send jobs overseas with a Democratic led Congress for the last several years. I think you must blame the Democrats at least equally.

The businesses are sending jobs overseas you stupid fuck, not Republicans and the Democrats proposed a bill that would stop the outsourcing of jobs overseas and guess who stopped it? The Republicans, you guessed right, so where is their loyalty, to the country who's Constitution they claim they love so much or to the businesses and countries they promote prolicies to favor?

Answer:

The businesses are sending jobs overseas you stupid fuck, not Republicans and the Democrats proposed a bill that would stop the outsourcing of jobs overseas and guess who stopped it? The Republicans, you guessed right, so where is their loyalty, to the country who's Constitution they claim they love so much or to the businesses and countries they promote prolicies to favor?

Which Republican businesses are those again? I seem to have lost your linked list.

Answer:

Which Republican businesses are those again? I seem to have lost your linked list.

I didn't say republican businesses you dipshit, read again.

Oh, come on! Demonizing the rich is the new mantra for the left.

We get played by our political 'leaders' like a bunch of suckers, day in and day out. Morons, on both sides, fall for it constantly. The OP is a classic example of what happens when Americans stop thinking and start parroting.

And claiming the rich are being demonized is the new mantra of the right

- Nobody is trying to confiscate their vast wealth
- Nobody is accusing them of horrid crimes

We are talking about a 3% tax increase on those most capable of paying it. That is not demonizing, it is not a redistribution of their wealth....it is just returning tax rates to where they were

What you are talking about is selective unequal treatment by government because of a cause that makes you feel good

No its not...

A progressive tax rate has always been part of our tax structure and is in place in all of the industrialized world. It is you that is proposing a deviation from the norm

And how many charities are the rich opening for the poor? What are they doing that directly impacts the poor? Jack shit and you know it. The reality you fucktard is that tax payer dollars go towards paying a number services and things. most of wich do not benefit the poor and some of those things are fucking wastes, but you don't bitch and moan about that, you bitch and moan about the mothers who get checks to help feed their children and ignore the tax payer dollars that go towards building maningless roads, unjustified wars, expensive trips for politicians, financial support to overthrow governments in other countries.

Has anyone ever seen what the top executives of those charities get paid? Much more than a government executive. Look at the overhead on these charities many are well over 50% overhead.

In a free society... you have the freedom to do shit, the freedom to do jack shit, or whatever in between...

because YOU have a feeling for a cause, it does not make it the responsibility of others... you feel a calling for a cause, do all you want, knock yourself out....

The country/government is responsible for the infrastructure, the law and legal system, national defense and the like... not for the individual needs of individuals.... nor does the government exist for selective equal treatment to facilitate the individual personal needs of individuals at the expense of contributors

Personal responsibility.. not just 2 words that you and your ilk hate to hear... it is indeed something real for every last citizen in this country.. and something the government does not exist to take over for you, unless you are a ward of the state

Forum List

Back