"Jobs for Americans vs. Tax Cuts for Billionaires"

And what you want your money to do is your business... give to charity every least dime you have... open a business that does not operate for profit for the benefit of 'the poor'... start a charity and put all the effort you want to help poor moms or crack addicts or those approaching foreclosure or whatever else... knock yourself out... but that is not the purpose of government in a free society based on equal treatment by government

And the government does not exist to make sure you are anyone else has a job created for you

And how many charities are the rich opening for the poor? What are they doing that directly impacts the poor? Jack shit and you know it. The reality you fucktard is that tax payer dollars go towards paying a number services and things. most of wich do not benefit the poor and some of those things are fucking wastes, but you don't bitch and moan about that, you bitch and moan about the mothers who get checks to help feed their children and ignore the tax payer dollars that go towards building maningless roads, unjustified wars, expensive trips for politicians, financial support to overthrow governments in other countries.

Has anyone ever seen what the top executives of those charities get paid? Much more than a government executive. Look at the overhead on these charities many are well over 50% overhead.

Pick and choose your charities that you support well.. you have that freedom

And claiming the rich are being demonized is the new mantra of the right

- Nobody is trying to confiscate their vast wealth
- Nobody is accusing them of horrid crimes

We are talking about a 3% tax increase on those most capable of paying it. That is not demonizing, it is not a redistribution of their wealth....it is just returning tax rates to where they were

What you are talking about is selective unequal treatment by government because of a cause that makes you feel good

No its not...

A progressive tax rate has always been part of our tax structure and is in place in all of the industrialized world. It is you that is proposing a deviation from the norm

It is by definition selective equal treatment.. whether it has been going on for a while or not

What I am proposing is true and blind equal treatment by government...

Selective equal treatment is equal treatment when it benefits you or a targeted group, and unequal treatment when it benefits you or a targeted group.. and that is the unholy system we have wrongfully in place...

The businesses are sending jobs overseas you stupid fuck, not Republicans and the Democrats proposed a bill that would stop the outsourcing of jobs overseas and guess who stopped it? The Republicans, you guessed right, so where is their loyalty, to the country who's Constitution they claim they love so much or to the businesses and countries they promote prolicies to favor?

Which Republican businesses are those again? I seem to have lost your linked list.

I didn't say republican businesses you dipshit, read again.

Okay, your debate funeral. So, you are limiting this to Republicans in Congress passing bills which increase overseas jobs from US sources. It is not a Republican Congress.

Does it ever occur to demonRats who want to tax the rich to pay their own damn taxes? That would be cool.

I heard this on TV this morning. Wish I had thought of it. Do you know those who work for the government make much higher salaries than the working class in the private sector? And it's the taxes that the private sector pays that pays the salary of the overpaid government employees. That's rich the private sector works harder to pay for government employees who make more and have easier jobs. Think about that. Notice the strikes in France and Greece. Their milk tits are running dry.

I have yet to see any fucking evidence that all or even most of the poor are lazy and don't want to do shit, the notion that they do is sheer rightwing cocksucking for the rich bullshit. If you gave a poor person the option of having a job that pays 15.00 dollars an hour vs getting a welfare check the poor person would take the job and poor people even work two or more jobs.

And I have yet to see anyone that complains about the rich doing anything to improve their financial position. I have yet to see a single whiner that is doing more or has maxed out their wealth accumulating potential.

I am sick as a lot of people here about what essentially amounts to jealousy. We all want more money, but a bunch of us demonize those that figure out how to get it and assume they must have screwed someone over to do it. Stop worrying about them and worry about yourself.

I said I support programs and government actions that help put the poor to work to bring them out of poverty, not doing shit creates a bigger problem that you think.

What specific government programs and actions do you support that you believe accomplishes this goal? If none exist currently, what programs or actions would you like to see take place?

Um.. I'm no math wiz, but $250,000+ makes you a billionaire?

Talk about your fuzzy math.

I said I support programs and government actions that help put the poor to work to bring them out of poverty, not doing shit creates a bigger problem that you think.

What specific government programs and actions do you support that you believe accomplishes this goal? If none exist currently, what programs or actions would you like to see take place?

We just need to take more money from the billionaires making $250,000+.

LOL!!!!!!!

I like it. But I think I like Antagon's idea to create a $3/hour subsidy for each new employee better. Maybe a $5/hour subsidy. That increases our competitiveness while combating deflation and creates jobs with the benefit of a multiplier. It also stokes demand from the bottom up, as it should be. Since it is revenue neutral nobody can bitch about it.

Kind of misses the point. This idea is exactley why government is so bloated. This is what I mean by dems don't know any solution but government solutions to problems. We need to subtract lines from the tax code, not keep adding more. Less beauracracy, not more.

Last edited:
Kind of misses the point. This idea is exactley why government is so bloated. This is what I mean by dems don't know any solution but government solutions to problems. We need to subtract lines from the tax code, not keep adding more. Less beauracracy, not more.

Ecclesiastes 3:2 - A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Sorry but right now I am a lot more concerned about creating jobs and sparking a recovery than whether or not one new page is added to the tax code.

Ecclesiastes 3:2 - A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Sorry but right now I am a lot more concerned about creating jobs and sparking a recovery than whether or not one new page is added to the tax code.

I know. Your're a dem. You only have government solutions to problems and short sighted, quick fix ones that sacrafice the future for the present at that.

Last edited:

I am perfectly willing to set up a different tax rate for billionaires and those making $250,000 a year. It was the Republicans who insisted on the tax bracket of $250,000 and up.

This allows the mega wealthy to hide behind the upper middle class

I am perfectly willing to set up a different tax rate for billionaires and those making $250,000 a year. It was the Republicans who insisted on the tax bracket of $250,000 and up.

This allows the mega wealthy to hide behind the upper middle class

Hence your support for selective equal treatment by government...

Whereas I support equal taxation on every dollar earned by every citizen within this country... blind and unequivocal treatment by our government for all citizens

Forum List

Back