Antifa Pussy Tries To Sneak Up And Stab Marine Vet In Portland

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?

Look at this shit and tell me they aren't terrorists?

Ron2Augusto2.jpg

The real terrorists are the (democrat) Oregon politicians who force the Police to stand back while the anarchists run wild. The democrat Va. governor did the same thing in Charlottesville and the media blamed the President.

The real terrorists are the (democrat) Oregon politicians who force the Police to stand back while the anarchists run wild. The democrat Va. governor did the same thing in Charlottesville and the media blamed the President.
I know anarchists, I party with anarchists, anarchists are friends of mine... Those commie punks are no anarchists.

It was the radical left that stormed the beaches of Normandy in 1944 to kick some white supremacist ass. That one still hurts doesn`t it?
Fucking liar. You have NOTHING in common with the marine you're attacking.
I said nothing about any Marine so I have no idea what you`re babbling about. The day that Trump trashed our POWs is the day when the GOP`s supposed love for our military died. That`s one you can`t walk back.

Fucking liar. You have NOTHING in common with the marine you're attacking.
I said nothing about any Marine so I have no idea what you`re babbling about. The day that Trump trashed our POWs is the day when the GOP`s supposed love for our military died. That`s one you can`t walk back.

Ah the only "One statement made disproves everything about I side I despise to my advantage" trope.

Try harder, fucktard.

Look at this shit and tell me they aren't terrorists?

Because some RWNJ YouTube channel says it happened?

L. M. A. O.

It's fake. Not "fake news" because it won't dignify it with the title of "news". It's just fake.

You can see the video, you ignorant fuck.

I can make a video like that too you gullible idiot. Or I can just find one on the internet and reinterpret it for you.

Grow the fuck up, YouTube is not a news source.

Forum List

Back