Joan

J

janeeng

Welcome aboard Mother! I should have put all these in the CHAT section, but once one got started, figure keep it going, so welcome!!!!!!!!

I find a lot of glitches on this board that I do not find on other boards. Why this is ....I do not know. Perhaps my browser perhaps other things....since others seem to have a similar problem I think perhaps it may be something more than just my browser.

On thing that would help this or any board for that matter is more discussions between moderators and posters....busy boards where they really do not need any more posters tend to get arrogant and ride roughshod over posters...especially those whose politics they do not like...just a unfortunate reality on all the popular message boards...some are worse than others.

Just something anyone who devotes much time to posting usually understands if their politics are not that popular...but if their politics are a 'fit' for whatever message board they may be on....they simply do not understand the reality of the situation...aka why some posters have problems.

For the newbies...if your politics fit the prevailing opinion on a board you most likely will have very few problems. Thus to get along you must go along. If you find that unpalateble aka....you are a rebel....best find a smaller board that may be in agreement with your political position.

Free Speech is gradually becoming more and more endangered on all the political boards and the internet in general...due to guidelines handed down..I do not see much of a future for genuine,honest and authentic political discussions...you either conform or you will be silenced.

Forum List

Back