Jindal blocks non-existent state funding for ACORN

the probability of them getting any governmental funding shouldn't be an issue
they never should have gotten any
its a corrupt group
But fact is, many Republicans think ACORN helped Obama get elected through fraudulent voter registrations, so the chances of a conservative state like Louisiana offering funding to them is about the same as California's odds of approving a "Choose Life" vanity plate anytime soon.
do you have proof that they NEVER got ANY LA State funding, EVER?

Ever? Not readily. I'm trying to research it...

yes, and states not currently funding are making sure they dont GET any

YOU are making it a partisan move when a LOT of states are doing it NOW
it was a CURRENT EVENT

No, I'm saying it's a partisan move when politicians in states that don't have any funding try to take away non-existent funding.

By the way, we'll see if Jindal has to amend this bill because he didn't that ACORN might change their name.

But fact is, many Republicans think ACORN helped Obama get elected through fraudulent voter registrations, so the chances of a conservative state like Louisiana offering funding to them is about the same as California's odds of approving a "Choose Life" vanity plate anytime soon.
do you have proof that they NEVER got ANY LA State funding, EVER?

Ever? Not readily. I'm trying to research it...
its gonna be hard, too many hits for the current situation

yes, and states not currently funding are making sure they dont GET any

YOU are making it a partisan move when a LOT of states are doing it NOW
it was a CURRENT EVENT

No, I'm saying it's a partisan move when politicians in states that don't have any funding try to take away non-existent funding.

By the way, we'll see if Jindal has to amend this bill because he didn't that ACORN might change their name.
they werent "taking away nonexistent" funding, they were doing due diligence to insure no FUTURE funding
why is it you cant see that

OH, that's right
you got the talking points from THINK PROGRESS first

yes, it DOES do something
it blocks FUTURE FUNDING

Except who's going to give them funding realistically?

Jindal? A future politician who will risk their entire political career on giving some money to a non-profit organization that seemingly does nothing?

Do you really think that's going to happen? Honestly Dive, think. This is political grandstanding at it's finest.

Now, if and when ACORN does try to get funding from that state in the future, THEN this will have done something. Until then however, it has done nothing. As there were no current thing to be done.

View attachment 8189

ROFLMNAO...

Independent, Centrist, Moderate, Progressive, Leftists...

SO Jindel's EO prevent Lousiana from providing any funding to ACORN did NOTHING! And it will do nothing right up to the point where Acorn might apply for State funding in the future...

But Jindel's move DID NOT PREVENT ACORN from getting state funding in the future...

LOL... You're an idiot Bobby...

Forum List

Back