Joe Biden's Historic Economy and the Red State benefit

Even ultra conservative WSJ loves the report:

The latest jobs report put an end to a streak of hiring data topping economists' expectations. That doesn't mean the economy is headed for a downturn.
The June report paints a picture of a labor market that is still historically tight, with the unemployment rate hovering around some of the lowest levels ever. Ronald Temple, chief market strategist at Lazard, points out that the U.S. has been adding jobs at a clip rarely seen pre-pandemic.
"The last time the U.S. created this many jobs per month over a six-month period pre-pandemic was 1999," Temple said in emailed comments.
And some investors said they are positioning for the latest stock market rally to continue, a wager that the bull market may just be getting started.
"We don't see the recession" in the data, said Julien Stouff, founder of hedge-fund firm Stouff Capital in Geneva.

All it shows me is continued slow GDP growth. You grow your way out of a pending recession, not wallow in the mire of your own design and hope people take it as the new normal.

Republicans very badly want a steep economic downturn to blame on Biden. Been hearing them predict a disaster every quarter since he got in there and then shitting on the positive numbers when they come in. It's what you are doing right now.
The thing I wonder about is why all of a sudden is Quid Pro responsible for the economy? We were told ad nauseum that he didn't have anything to do with it when it was more obviously going badly. It wouldn't be that we pick and choose when he's responsible for stuff, would it?

It wouldn't be that we pick and choose when he's responsible for stuff, would it?

Were you born yesterday?

That is the way it has been for 30 fucking years.

Every time the stock market went up 20 points we had a thread telling it was all Trump's doing...never once getting the blame for it going back down

The thing I wonder about is why all of a sudden is Quid Pro responsible for the economy? We were told ad nauseum that he didn't have anything to do with it when it was more obviously going badly. It wouldn't be that we pick and choose when he's responsible for stuff, would it?
He took an economy passed to him in shambles which he wasnt responsible and then he Bidenomiced the economy into the worlds premier engine that it is today. Stuff of legends.

He took an economy passed to him in shambles which he wasnt responsible and then he Bidenomiced the economy into the worlds premier engine that it is today. Stuff of legends.
Okay, so he's to blame for inflation and the struggle families are having just to live their lives as they were accustomed to.

Okay, so he's to blame for inflation and the struggle families are having just to live their lives as they were accustomed to.
I guess so.. except those at the bottom are doing better than anyone... for the first time... due to the labor market. Im sure we'll figure out a way to get it back from them though.

1688767223477.png

Seriously? Wages have yet to catch up to the inflation, there was a positive, but you have less buying power than three years ago how can you not be struggling. The economy is good but we still have a ways to go. This is way partisanship is so stupid, one side claims it’s a disaster the other claims it is great and the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Statement: "Wages have yet to catch up to the inflation"

Response: True? Prices rise to pay for wages.

Such is Capitalism. Has the MSM not been read or watched on the numbers of Strikes?

Dumb ass don't let me stop you showing your ignorance. You gaslighting bitch
LMAO, nice explanation for me in my post above, to wit:

Every post you've done above is foolish and/or bullshit. You haven't posted an expository essay ever; your comments always lack a factual explanation.

Statement: "Wages have yet to catch up to the inflation"

Response: True? Prices rise to pay for wages.

Such is Capitalism. Has the MSM not been read or watched on the numbers of Strikes?
So wages being over 5% behind inflation is good news to you? The gap should be much less, it should be less than .02% not over 5%. Would you be bitching if a Republican President was running upside down. Biden has little to do with the inflation going up or down, with wages lagging behind or not and for the high gas prices, he is just there when it happens, like most Presidents.

Forum List

Back