Jim Webb...2 Years Ago Democrats Sould Have Seen This...

Jim Webb is a "Blue Dog" democrat. The last of a dying breed of centrist Democrats. He's a real man too, not some lifetime politico who's never had a fucking job. I'd have no problem voting for him.

Democrats believed their beloved "fake news" (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN,MSPMS, NY TIMES, WASH POST, etc....) that told them the best way to win was to keep supporting the failed policies of Obama, hiLIARy, Pelosi, and Reid- - what I call the OHPRa coalition!

The OHPRa's have been the 4 horsemen of the Democrat Apocalypse! Since they were elected, the Democrats have gone straight to hell!

Your "news"/media is ALL owned by 6 major mutlinational corporations, it's all the same shyte son.

"fake news" = don't like what I heard.

"real news" = like what I heard.

This is not Jim Webb's Democratic Party anymore. He'd fit in better with the GOP.

The parties are irrelevant in terms of what actually hits the average american in his/her daily life, they both answer to the same circles and the unsubstantial people are meaningless in that arrangement.

You and I know that, but most Americans haven't figured it out yet.

They're running out of time.

I'm talking about issues, you're all about partisanshit.
Yes.....the democrats lynching that man as an uppity negro.....

Sorry, no idea what you're on about bub.
It is hard to talk down to your level.....sorry about that....
Watch out Fenton Lum, he's dragged you down to his level and will certainly beat you witch experience

Nah, he can't even flesh out his own points, he's just looking for a partisanshithead pissing match. Thusly, moving on.
Can't blame you for running away....winter must be hell on your room temp IQ....:lol:

How can Silver Star Veteran and high office holder not get the Democrat Party nomination? Simple..Trump did. Real Democrats voted Trump and Webb was first.
Jim Webb: People deserve the right to defend themselves - CNN Video
Webb was my guy, but did the unforgivable: He said that the Democrats rely too much on Identity Politics.

Ask some of the Regressive Lefties here, they'll tell you he's a racist.

Both sides are all about Identity Politics, only partisanshitheads can be led to believe it's one side or the other.

Yes.....the democrats lynching that man as an uppity negro.....

Sorry, no idea what you're on about bub.
It is hard to talk down to your level.....sorry about that....
Watch out Fenton Lum, he's dragged you down to his level and will certainly beat you witch experience

Nah, he can't even flesh out his own points, he's just looking for a partisanshithead pissing match. Thusly, moving on.
Can't blame you for running away....winter must be hell on your room temp IQ....:lol:

Yaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz................ You can find someone else for this son.

How can Silver Star Veteran and high office holder not get the Democrat Party nomination? Simple..Trump did. Real Democrats voted Trump and Webb was first.
Webb was my guy, but did the unforgivable: He said that the Democrats rely too much on Identity Politics.

Both sides are all about Identity Politics, only partisanshitheads can be led to believe it's one side or the other.
Right on cue.

Right on cue.

Can't argue that either heh.

Right on cue.

Don't need to.

And deflection noted.

Jim Webb seals his fate with the Regressive Left:

Jim Webb says Democratic Party has lost its way

Too bad they weren't listening.

“The Democratic Party has lost the message that made it such a great party for so many years, and that message was: Take care of working people, take care of the people who have no voice in the corridors of power, no matter their race, ethnicity or any other reason,” Webb said. “The Democratic Party has basically turned into a party of interest groups.”

Right on cue.

Don't need to.

And deflection noted.

There was no deflection son. You just didn't like being bitchslapped with reality. Have a nice evening.

Jim Webb is a "Blue Dog" democrat. The last of a dying breed of centrist Democrats. He's a real man too, not some lifetime politico who's never had a fucking job. I'd have no problem voting for him.

Democrats believed their beloved "fake news" (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN,MSPMS, NY TIMES, WASH POST, etc....) that told them the best way to win was to keep supporting the failed policies of Obama, hiLIARy, Pelosi, and Reid- - what I call the OHPRa coalition!

The OHPRa's have been the 4 horsemen of the Democrat Apocalypse! Since they were elected, the Democrats have gone straight to hell!

Your "news"/media is ALL owned by 6 major mutlinational corporations, it's all the same shyte son.

Fake news = News that is proven to be fake- "hiLIARy is leading every poll!!"

Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

Right on cue.

Don't need to.

And deflection noted.

There was no deflection son. You just didn't like being bitchslapped with reality. Have a nice evening.
You LWNJs are a funny bunch....:lol:

Right on cue.

Don't need to.

And deflection noted.

You trying to deflect the thread is you just bitchslapping yourself.

Too bad I didn't let you play that game.

Son.

Yeap. Who lead that charge? NBC, CBS, MSPMS, etc....the same cabal.......

Yeap. Who lead that charge? NBC, CBS, MSPMS, etc....the same cabal.......

The same conctrated corporate power that owns the entire thing, and you left out Fox shoog.

Right on cue.

Don't need to.

And deflection noted.

Son.

You had to run from "Both sides are all about Identity Politics, only partisanshitheads can be led to believe it's one side or the other." because it is truth.

Right on cue.

Don't need to.

And deflection noted.

Son.

Yo from u had to run "Both sides are all about Identity Politics, only partisanshitheads can be led to believe it's one side or the other." because it is truth.
TROOOOOOF.

You still haven't addressed the thread.

Come on. Stop proving my point, and address the thread like an adult.

Forum List

Back