Rohrabacher for SOS?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Dana Rohrabacher says US must partner with Putin's army to fight ISIS | Daily Mail Online
Dana Rohrabacher - Wikipedia
Definitely like this guy!

Pro legal weed both medicinal and recreational- I am against recreational but eh not a big thing to me
Says he would be best for job because he would push Trumps agenda because he actually believes in it!

He is pro Russian,was against troops on the ground in the yugoslav wars,blamed Georgia for the Russian invasion etc.
Was an advocate for Proposition 187 in California
Rohrabacher is known for his long-time friendship with Russia's Vladimir Putin and his defense of "the Russian point of view."[57]
Rohrabacher supported the right of Crimea to secede from Ukraine and join Russia in 2014
Rohrabacher revealed in May 2016 that he uses a cannabis-infused topical rub to treat the arthritis pain that he suffers from, allowing him to sleep through the night. The product is legal under California state law but remains illegal under U.S. federal law

Is this board some sort of Russian propaganda front? Can't find a single damned right winger here who does not want to climb in bed with Putin and fondle his chest.

Is this board some sort of Russian propaganda front? Can't find a single damned right winger here who does not want to climb in bed with Putin and fondle his chest.

Sucking off Russia while moaning about Cuba.

Do you mean "I love the Taliban" Rohrabacker?

Famous Dana Rohrabacker quotes:

Taliban leaders are "not terrorists or revolutionaries."

Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.

The Taliban posed no threat to the U.S.

Forum List

Back