Jim Webb...2 Years Ago Democrats Sould Have Seen This...

I find it stupid that anyone ever thought or believed anyone thought people do not have the right to defend themselves, but american society and reality have yet to make each other's acquaintance.

I would have been hard pressed not to vote for Jim Webb a Marine hero and best selling author but the democrats made it easy for me when they chose a psychotic wife of a pervert former president.

I find it stupid that anyone ever thought or believed anyone thought people do not have the right to defend themselves, but american society and reality have yet to make each other's acquaintance.
Oh, democrats met reality this last election.....it kicked them in the box....:lol:

Oh, democrats met reality this last election.....it kicked them in the box....:lol:

I'm talking about issues, you're all about partisanshit.

Yes.....the democrats lynching that man as an uppity negro.....

How can Silver Star Veteran and high office holder not get the Democrat Party nomination? Simple..Trump did. Real Democrats voted Trump and Webb was first.
Jim Webb: People deserve the right to defend themselves - CNN Video
Democrats were repulsed by their slave getting all uppity as I recall the conversation democrats were having back then...,

That must have been a difficult time for you, black folk in the white house and all.
Not at all, I am a conservative.....

Webb was an excellent Senator. He sent that asshole George Allen's political career to sleep with the fishes and then humiliated Dubya at every turn. I hope the Sanders wing of the party learned something this year and considers candidates like Webb more seriously.

How can Silver Star Veteran and high office holder not get the Democrat Party nomination? Simple..Trump did. Real Democrats voted Trump and Webb was first.
Jim Webb: People deserve the right to defend themselves - CNN Video
Democrats were repulsed by their slave getting all uppity as I recall the conversation democrats were having back then...,

That must have been a difficult time for you, black folk in the white house and all.
Not at all, I am a conservative.....

Pfffffffffffffffffft, bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Sorry, no idea what you're on about bub.

It is hard to talk down to your level.....sorry about that....

Watch out Fenton Lum, he's dragged you down to his level and will certainly beat you witch experience

Watch out Fenton Lum, he's dragged you down to his level and will certainly beat you witch experience

Nah, he can't even flesh out his own points, he's just looking for a partisanshithead pissing match. Thusly, moving on.

Jim Webb is a "Blue Dog" democrat. The last of a dying breed of centrist Democrats. He's a real man too, not some lifetime politico who's never had a fucking job. I'd have no problem voting for him.

Democrats believed their beloved "fake news" (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN,MSPMS, NY TIMES, WASH POST, etc....) that told them the best way to win was to keep supporting the failed policies of Obama, hiLIARy, Pelosi, and Reid- - what I call the OHPRa coalition!

The OHPRa's have been the 4 horsemen of the Democrat Apocalypse! Since they were elected, the Democrats have gone straight to hell!

This is not Jim Webb's Democratic Party anymore. He'd fit in better with the GOP.

The parties are irrelevant in terms of what actually hits the average american in his/her daily life, they both answer to the same circles and the unsubstantial people are meaningless in that arrangement.

This is not Jim Webb's Democratic Party anymore. He'd fit in better with the GOP.

The parties are irrelevant in terms of what actually hits the average american in his/her daily life, they both answer to the same circles and the unsubstantial people are meaningless in that arrangement.

You and I know that, but most Americans haven't figured it out yet.

Forum List

Back