Jim Jordan Will Not Hold Third Vote And Backs McHenry As Interim Speaker Until January

I'll give you one guess which member of Congress decides which of those bills goes up for a House vote and which ones get spiked.

Hint: It isn't the Speaker Pro Tempore
He can though. Also the House sets its own rules so the only reason that is the case is because the House decided. They can just decide to change that.

RINOs kicking the can down the road.

No wanting to make waves is what the RINOs do best. Might as well be Democrats for all that they accomplish.

He can though. Also the House sets its own rules so the only reason that is the case is because the House decided. They can just decide to change that.
They will have to...now.

They will have to...now.
No one said it was ideal. No one said governing was easy. I don’t care if it’s inconvenient for them. I don’t care if they don’t like it. Maybe they will learn to work and play well with each other.

bah what am I saying. They will just stay on their own side and throw feces at each other like always….

Look at the poor MAGA rubes. Trying to blame the Democrats for the shit show that is the House GOP.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

Never interfere with an enemy while he's in the process of destroying himself.

He he he...why did the dems do that?
9n89jw2nm6vb1.jpg

the new house speaker

Forum List

Back