Jim Jordan Will Not Hold Third Vote And Backs McHenry As Interim Speaker Until January

Stupidity is not understanding that it just wasn't a few Republicans voting McCarthy out. It was a few Republicans and ALL of the damn Democrats.
If the situation was reversed, you tards seem to bleev the GOP would help elect a Dem Speaker.

Who the fuck are you kidding, rube?

This is all on the shit show inside a clown car wrapped in a dumpster fire that is the House GOP.

I just saw Fox News saying a third vote will be tonight and Jordan is still running. So much for your tweet!
The tweet was accurate.

Hours after saying he would endorse empowering an interim speaker, the hard-right Republican from Ohio reversed himself and said he would pursue another vote in his bid for speaker.

I guess he wants to publicly humiliate himself. Again.

Got a link to that figure? Of course, you do not!
Of course I do!

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

Golly! That $1.6 million salary he allegedly refused sure does make a difference, eh?

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!

Trump knows his marks.

If the situation was reversed, you tards seem to bleev the GOP would help elect a Dem Speaker.

Who the fuck are you kidding, rube?

This is all on the shit show inside a clown car wrapped in a dumpster fire that is the House GOP.
All of the filthy Democrats voted to oust McCarty you nitwit. You can't hide from that.

It was actually stupid of them to do it. McCarthy is a card carrying RINO that will give away the store to the Democrat assholes. With a Republican majority in the House that was a damn good deal for them.

All of the filthy Democrats voted to oust McCarty you nitwit.
Nope. They voted for Hakeem Jeffries.

Just like if the tables were reversed, every Republican would vote for the GOP minority leader.

You people are seriously confused.

The House GOP did this to themselves. Don't be such a crybaby bitch.

Fine. Almost 4 trillion of the 8 was COVID. In other words spending and debt increase rates didn’t change from Obama to Trump amd won’t change under Biden. But you keep believing your team is any different than the other

Fine. Almost 4 trillion of the 8 was COVID. In other words spending and debt increase rates didn’t change from Obama to Trump amd won’t change under Biden. But you keep believing your team is any different than the other

His team?

You think because he is not Trump worshiper he is a Dem?

Really?

I thought you were better than that

His team?

You think because he is not Trump worshiper he is a Dem?

Really?

I thought you were better than that
Who said anything about Trump worship? Basically half the debt incurred during his term was due to COVID, that’s just the reality. Saying his “team” may have been in error but doesn’t change the facts. In my defense he called me a liar….

Once again the Republicans are handed a prize horse in a field of donkeys and they fuck it up again.
Jesus Christ.
Biden is polling in the gutters, the Democrats have no message left as inflation is killing every citizen.
And the Republicans can't get it together enough to elect a fucking speaker.

What a historic shit show.

A budget needs to be approved between now and January. Can you even imagine the histrionics and theater for the rubes which will be on display?

JorDumb has no choice, he lost a secret ballot today. His causus does not want him to be Speaker.

The tweet was accurate.

Hours after saying he would endorse empowering an interim speaker, the hard-right Republican from Ohio reversed himself and said he would pursue another vote in his bid for speaker.

I guess he wants to publicly humiliate himself. Again.

JorDumb lost that vote to. 25-More Republicans voted against him.

First vote 20-Republicans voted against him.

Second vote 22-Republicans voted against him

Third vote 25-Republicans voted against him

In a secret vote among the Republican Caucus, he dumped a nominee for Speaker of the House.

There seems to a trend here.

One Congressman reported that his wife received an anonymous call saying she would sexually assaulted if her husband did not vote for JorDumb.

Other members of the Republican Caucus have received death threats, as have member of their family if they did not vote for JorDumb.

This is the character of people supporting JorDumb.

Threats and intimidation did not jimmy. You pathetic piece of dried up dog shit.

Last edited:
No... the corporatist win again.
Establishment - 3 Jordan - 0

Get over yourself.

The whole fucking ReNaziKlan party is corporatist, always has been and always will be.

JorDumb got his ass kicked because he a bomb thrower. He was directly involved in the Jan. 6th Insurrection.

He has been in Congress since 2006, has never sponsored one single piece of meaningful legislation. His investigations have a sad sick pathetic joke.

When members of the Ohio State Wrestling Team told then Coach JorDumb that they were being groped by a member of his staff he turned his back on them. His basic approach as a member of Congress to throw shit up against the wall and if it sticks he will them bitch about.

Fuck him.

Boy oh boy! What a day and week for Democrats and America the Beautiful, with all this WINNING going on!

No Jordan, for now!

Sidney pleading guilty!

Testifying against others!

Trump's gag order on trial associates!

What else did I miss? :)
How about joining your fellow Communists before a dozen M16s tied to a pole? Works for me.

Forum List

Back