Jim Jordan launched probe into Fani Willis

Rep. Jim Jordan launched a new probe into the Georgia district attorney who indicted Donald Trump over election interference and accused her of profiting off the criminal case.

'It is noteworthy that just four days before this indictment, you launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted your investigation into President Trump,' the Judiciary Committee chairman wrote in a letter to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.
The Democratic district attorney is up for re-election in 2024.

Her campaign website does not directly highlight her indictment of Trump. It touts her work to fight gang violence, keep young people out of the criminal justice system and anti-corruption efforts.

But under an 'in the news' section, her campaign website features a New York Times report about the prosecutor that is headlined: 'In Atlanta, a Local Prosecutor Takes on Murder, Street Gangs and a President.'

Jordan gave Willis until September 7 to comply with his demands, though it's not clear if she will. Jordan could then potentially move to launch a subpoena.

Comment:
Fani Willis's indictments are obviously politically motivated.
She is abusing her power to indict to interfere with the 2024 election.
In effect she might be breaking the election laws by using fictitious indictments. https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:20511 edition:prelim)

Gym Jordan sure likes his probes.

Nope, he only holds power over your TDS addled mind. Answer your own question. Did Raffensperger suffer any ill effects from NOT finding 11K votes? Once again, you're a moron.
The chief executive is the person who can investigate and prosecute crimes.

Didn’t you know that?

The chief executive is the person who can investigate and prosecute crimes.

Didn’t you know that?
That^^^ is one of the most ignorant things you've ever posted. When, pray tell, did a sitting POTUS EVER investigate or prosecute a crime. Please cite credible sources. I'll wait but I won't hold my breath.

That^^^ is one of the most ignorant things you've ever posted. When, pray tell, did a sitting POTUS EVER investigate or prosecute a crime. Please cite credible sources. I'll wait but I won't hold my breath.
That’s what we were told Trump was doing with Ukraine and Biden.

Have you ever heard of the Unitary Executive? Are you aware the AG reports to the president?

That’s what we were told Trump was doing with Ukraine
Debunked. Another time you showed your ignorance instead of finding the truth.
Have you ever heard of the Unitary Executive? Are you aware the AG reports to the president?
Irrelevant. I'm still waiting for your example of a POTUS investigating and prosecuting a case of ANYTHING. Try again. You're big on platitudes, not much on facts.

Debunked. Another time you showed your ignorance instead of finding the truth.
I can prove it. Just one example.
Irrelevant. I'm still waiting for your example of a POTUS investigating and prosecuting a case of ANYTHING. Try again. You're big on platitudes, not much on facts.
Good ones don’t. Corrupt ones do.

I can prove it. Just one example.
So when was the indictment? Mueller seems to disagree with you and documented video show that Biden used his office to coerce Ukraine, which is also IRRELEVANT. Please provide the source that says a POTUS can or has ever investigated a sitting DA or anyone else for that matter. Please focus--I'm not interested in your bbbbut, bbbbbut, bbbbbut. BTW, I seem to remember Adam Schiff saying he could prove it--he had evidence---He lied too.

Blah, blah, blah, run along troll. You won't substantiate your allegations so you're dismissed.
You’d have to actually read.

Forum List

Back