Jim Carrey tells the truth about Huckahillbilly. Conservative snowflakes melt

Who cares what he thinks, he's irrelevant.
I guess not all millionaires are so greedy they need the trump tax break that only went to them. You know who cares about those tax breaks? Corporations. Because that’s all corporations care about is maximizing profits for shareholders. As an investor I appreciate it but as an American I get it why corporations have to pay their fair share.

And rich men like Jim Carrey and my brother get it.

I guess not all millionaires are so greedy they need the trump tax break that only went to them. You know who cares about those tax breaks? Corporations. Because that’s all corporations care about is maximizing profits for shareholders. As an investor I appreciate it but as an American I get it why corporations have to pay their fair share.

Jim Carrey is crazy. Certifiable.

Mr. Carrey is also a Transphobe, portraying a transgender character on TV- even though he himself is not a tranny.

He should really apologize for his.

Corporations back Democrats. You,your brother and Jim Carrey “get” nothing ...your just spewing empty talking points.

Yea but his heart is in the right place. Compare him to Sarah huckabee sanders, Ann coulter, Sarah palin and kelly Ann Conway. They aren’t crazy but they are wrong and on the dark side. Their policies make the rich richer and middle class smaller and poorer

Mr. Carrey is also a Transphobe, portraying a transgender character on TV- even though he himself is not a tranny.

He should really apologize for his.

I just watched Tom Hanks first appearance hosting snl. One of the skits was jew or not a Jew.

Biden needs to win so we get 8 years of Jim Carrey on snl.
Carrey is an overrated one note. All his characters are the same.
His biden on snl is spot on. He’s back! As opposed to Eddie Murphy who has yet to find his funny.
His Biden impersonation was just a recycle of his fire Marshall character.

Article said Carrey started painting to "heal a broken heart." I didn't know his wife and kid got run over by a septic tank pumper truck. That's tough shit there.

Carey's creepiness is no longer funny . . . . .. ...hope that it costs him $millions$
jimcaryartgallerydumpster.jpg

Forum List

Back