Jim Carrey tells the truth about Huckahillbilly. Conservative snowflakes melt

wow-- a shithead painting someone....if you take a shithead's opinion you must be a shithead or worse

Have you seen her slutty taste in make-up. She looks like a cheap southern whore.

Naw....This is bad taste...

2dkzps0.jpg

He musta been lookin' in a mirror when he did that portrait of Huckabee. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Whatever a washed up actor trying to remain relevant.
His net worth is +150 million and he made millions laugh. While you are miserably fooled by a liar prick.
OH? Tell us an example of a lie Trump said. BTW! It can't be your opinion.

Trump said the U.S. has a trade deficit when Canada. LIE! The U.S. has a trade surplus with Canada. FACT! Trump admitted he was lying when he told the Canadian Prime Minister this.

Just about every statement Trump makes is a lie. This is just his latest well publicized one.
He lies and says beleive me LOL

Trying desperately to shake off the snowflake label, eh?

What they don't get is calling someone an asshole is not being a snowflake.

Throwing a fit, demanding that the person apologize and be castigated in public so they never speak again is what being a snowflake is all about.

The idea of a snowflake is that they can't handle ideas other than their own without melting.

Calling Carey an asshat is not melting, it's calling him an asshat.
Objecting to rudeness is not being a snowflake. Carey is being an asshole picking on Sarah Sanders.
Carrey is being an asshole "picking on sarah sanders"? What have you people been doing to Hillary for the last 2 decades?
:boohoo: What has the Beast done? Poor thing.
Mrs. Clinton has accomplished more than you could if you lived for 1,000 years.
I doubt that. For 15 years I have made sure all the hospitals in the country's contracts were loaded correctly. And that they received their supplies on time....especially during things such as Hurricanes.

Now I make sure everyone's medicare,W/C, senior plans and commercial plans bill correctly in my state and that the health plans contracts are loaded correctly.

I doubt Hillary even wipes her own ass.

Article said Carrey started painting to "heal a broken heart." I didn't know his wife and kid got run over by a septic tank pumper truck. That's tough shit there.
One of his girlfriends offed herself. He found it distressing. Everybody assumed he drove her to it.
Welll he did supply her with the drugs so...

Throwing a fit, demanding that the person apologize and be castigated in public so they never speak again is what being a snowflake is all about.

The idea of a snowflake is that they can't handle ideas other than their own without melting.

Objecting to rudeness is not being a snowflake. Carey is being an asshole picking on Sarah Sanders.
Carrey is being an asshole "picking on sarah sanders"? What have you people been doing to Hillary for the last 2 decades?

She doesn't have to with her supporters licking it for her

Funny how Liberals misuse term term "snowflake". The term is used to call out people who run to "safe space" because someone else might have a different opinion. It doesn't refer to someone who is upset that an ex-actor is making fun of someones looks in an attempt to score some cheap political points. That's just being a terrible human being.

You used to be funny Jim. What happened?

Funny how Liberals misuse term term "snowflake". The term is used to call out people who run to "safe space" because someone else might have a different opinion. It doesn't refer to someone who is upset that an ex-actor is making fun of someones looks in an attempt to score some cheap political points. That's just being a terrible human being.

I find it funny that any white person would use the term "snowflake" against any other white person. Did you know that "snowflake" was originally a racist term used by black people to refer to white people? Something in the same vein as "cracker".

I doubt that. For 15 years I have made sure all the hospitals in the country's contracts were loaded correctly. And that they received their supplies on time....especially during things such as Hurricanes.

Now I make sure everyone's medicare,W/C, senior plans and commercial plans bill correctly in my state and that the health plans contracts are loaded correctly.

She probably can't even reach her ass.:10:

I find it funny that any white person would use the term "snowflake" against any other white person. Did you know that "snowflake" was originally a racist term used by black people to refer to white people? Something in the same vein as "cracker".

Yeah and gay used to mean happy....but look where it is now

Well that's not what it means anymore. lol

Yeah and gay used to mean happy....but look where it is now

Yep, gay is a euphemism for homosexual or 'homo' which accurately described them as abnormal. Changing the term is meant to normalize aberrant behavior. This is what leftists do. Just like pro-abortion is now called 'choice' and women wanting to act like men is now called 'feminism.'

Then you should be objecting to Trump every day. Trump is rude and a bully yet I don't see you criticizing him. If she wants to sacrifice her supposed Christian values then she gets what she deserves.

Then you should be objecting to Trump every day. Trump is rude and a bully yet I don't see you criticizing him. If she wants to sacrifice her supposed Christian values then she gets what she deserves.
You were, or are, one of those weird kids in schools that got picked on a lot. It kinda makes sense. I suppose that's how snowflakes/liberals get started.

Whatever a washed up actor trying to remain relevant.
His net worth is +150 million and he made millions laugh. While you are miserably fooled by a liar prick.
Jim Carrey is a very twisted individual.

I think he is slowly losing his mind.

We know you've lost your mind and you are a twisted individual. In other words, a typical Trump supporter.
I can easily say the same of any Democrat.

Forum List

Back