James Corbett: The First Annual REAL Fake News Awards...

Ha yeah, Fake News does love pushing those fake Polar Bear stories. :laugh:

Man, that interview was so shameful. Using kids to promote another war. Can't stoop any lower. It definitely earned the 'Fakest Interview of the Year' Award.

For those who aren't familiar with James Corbett and the 'Corbett Report', check out one of his classics. You probably remember it.

FAKE NEWS >> The lies of Trump mocking a disabled reporter (didn't happen), Trump outsourcing (didn't happen), Khizir Khan scam, and John McCain's alleged hero status.

FAKE NEWS >> The lies of Trump mocking a disabled reporter (didn't happen), Trump outsourcing (didn't happen), Khizir Khan scam, and John McCain's alleged hero status.

Oh yeah, lots of Fake News nominees.

It's 24/7 conditioning mind control. Democrat Fake News is the most aggressive and destructive Fake News out there. There's so much more of it.

It's 24/7 conditioning mind control. Democrat Fake News is the most aggressive and destructive Fake News out there. There's so much more of it.
Interesting how easily people are duped by it - when there's no truth tellers beside the fakery to correct it. Then Democrats pretend it's true, and in this forum, they're still doing it.

One guy (Faun) even has a signature on all his posts of the faked disabled reporter video, that Hillary's campaign spent millions$ to push a lie that Trump was mocking a guys disability.

Watch some still duped Democrat pop in here now, and claim that WAS what Trump was doing. Pheeeeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

Fake news is merely everything the powers that be can convince you into believeing

~S~

For those who aren't familiar with James Corbett and the 'Corbett Report', check out one of his classics. You probably remember it.

It is BECAUSE Corbett exposed the lies of our government with excellent videos like this,that he had to move his family to japen because They gave him death threats threatening his family because he is not part of the controlled opposition that alex jones is.

the 9/11 apologists who worship the official version of events of the government they NEVER have any answers for that excellent informative video he made.LOL there was this one video made by a shill in a pathetic attempt to try and debunk it but they failed miserable on their ass making up outright lies.LOL

Interesting how easily people are duped by it - when there's no truth tellers beside the fakery to correct it. Then Democrats pretend it's true, and in this forum, they're still doing it.

One guy (Faun) even has a signature on all his posts of the faked disabled reporter video, that Hillary's campaign spent millions$ to push a lie that Trump was mocking a guys disability.

Watch some still duped Democrat pop in here now, and claim that WAS what Trump was doing. Pheeeeeew! (high-pitched whistle)

Yeah, it's all about the conditioning mind control. Cable News especially, is very harmful. Folks who watch too much, tend to become radicalized 'Manchurian Candidates.' It's only 24/7 opinion propaganda. It isn't News. I always tell folks to stay away from all Government/Corporate Media. They need to seek alternative Media. It's the only way possible to get actual News and information.

It is BECAUSE Corbett exposed the lies of our government with excellent videos like this,that he had to move his family to japen because They gave him death threats threatening his family because he is not part of the controlled opposition that alex jones is.

the 9/11 apologists who worship the official version of events of the government they NEVER have any answers for that excellent informative video he made.LOL there was this one video made by a shill in a pathetic attempt to try and debunk it but they failed miserable on their ass making up outright lies.LOL

Yeah, it's dangerous questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives. I remember all the flak i caught when questioning the Sandy Hook narrative back in the day. They accused me of everything. I supposedly 'Hated Children and America' for merely asking questions.

That's how they shut down dissent. They call you 'Crazy' and claim you hate America. It's an old tactic. And sadly, the tactic works for the most part. Most folks back down after being 'shamed' and threatened. But i still question all Government/Corporate Media narratives. Because i know they lie. It's Fake News.

Forum List

Back