Jim Butcher: Dresden Files

He's a wizard in Chicago. Wicked sense of humor. Loner, but big heart. Every book is on a different aspect of the supernatural.

i would not necessarily call him a loner.....he does have friends who fight alongside him.....Murphy,Thomas and Michael to name a few....

He's a wizard in Chicago. Wicked sense of humor. Loner, but big heart. Every book is on a different aspect of the supernatural.

i would not necessarily call him a loner.....he does have friends who fight alongside him.....Murphy,Thomas and Michael to name a few....

True - but they're newer. Most of his life, it was just him against the Council.

Hard to discuss when you don't want to be giving stuff away to the possible new readers.

As a fan of the show, I feel it was not given a fair chance.

to do the show justice it should be on HBO or Showtime.....and get rid of the dam Hockey Stick...what were they thinking?.....:eusa_eh:

Quirky, but who cares. They mangled so much, it was barely the book. Murphy is not hispanic, for crying in the proverbial beer.

As a fan of the show, I feel it was not given a fair chance.

to do the show justice it should be on HBO or Showtime.....and get rid of the dam Hockey Stick...what were they thinking?.....:eusa_eh:

Quirky, but who cares. They mangled so much, it was barely the book. Murphy is not hispanic, for crying in the proverbial beer.

i did like the way they portrayed Bob in the TV show....did you?...

In a way I did, because I had a crush on that actor.

It was funny, because the actor playing Harry was doing an American accent, and the guy playing Bob was doing a British accent. Their actual nationalities were reversed.

In a way I did, because I had a crush on that actor.

It was funny, because the actor playing Harry was doing an American accent, and the guy playing Bob was doing a British accent. Their actual nationalities were reversed.

they were both great though.....the guy playing me was excellent....:eusa_whistle:

Exactly! I looked that up, is it worth my time to watch?

Question, and I have wondered myself. If they cast a movie on Dresden, who would you want to see? I'd still want the same Harry, but who would you want for the main characters?

Murphy
Susan
Thomas
Michael
Charity
Molly

We can go on with more after this bunch. I know I'm probably missing some doozies.

Question, and I have wondered myself. If they cast a movie on Dresden, who would you want to see? I'd still want the same Harry, but who would you want for the main characters?

Murphy
Susan
Thomas
Michael
Charity
Molly

We can go on with more after this bunch. I know I'm probably missing some doozies.

yea Blackthorne was good......the guy who played Bob was great too.....

Murphy
Susan
Thomas
Michael
Charity
Molly

If there's a movie, I would want Bob to be a skull again.

Murphy - Kristin Bell
Susan -
Thomas -
Michael - Terrence Mann (guy who played Bob)
Charity -
Molly - Blake Lively
Morgan -

Murphy
Susan
Thomas
Michael
Charity
Molly

Murphy - Kristin Bell
Susan -
Thomas -
Charity -
Molly - Blake Lively
Morgan -

Mann is as old as me,thats too old.....plus Michael is described as fairly big guy.....Thomas..... how about the guy who played Oliver Queen/Green Arrow on Smallville.....he fits his physical description......

Murphy - Kristin Bell
Susan -
Thomas -
Charity -
Molly - Blake Lively
Morgan -

Mann is as old as me,thats too old.....plus Michael is described as fairly big guy.....Thomas..... how about the guy who played Oliver Queen/Green Arrow on Smallville.....he fits his physical description......

Go find his name. We'll need to do some more digging. I would like to see the guy that played Hagrid on the Potter movies as Michael. Just a thought.

Morgan, I would love to see Barry Corbin.

Murphy - Kristin Bell
Susan -
Thomas -
Charity -
Molly - Blake Lively
Morgan -

Go find his name. We'll need to do some more digging. I would like to see the guy that played Hagrid on the Potter movies as Michael. Just a thought.

Morgan, I would love to see Barry Corbin.

Justin Hartley .......
Justin Hartley - IMDb

Forum List

Back