Jim Butcher: Dresden Files

• Banned
I love that series. I just tore through it for the second time a bit ago, so I could read the final book (until 2013, anyway) with my memory refreshed from what all went before.

Surely we are not the only fans present.

I love that series. I just tore through it for the second time a bit ago, so I could read the final book (until 2013, anyway) with my memory refreshed from what all went before.

Surely we are not the only fans present.

see i told you......if it was that little Wizard wanna be Potter, i bet you would get a few hits.....:eusa_eh:

I don't recognize the series. I can go look it up on the net or you can give me the name of the author and title of the first book. I'd rather hear it from y'all.

Strike that: Is the name of the author, Jim Butcher and the series title, The Dresden Files? Duh, I suppose if I had read the thread title. Never mind.

Immie

Last edited:

As a fan of the show, I feel it was not given a fair chance.

I agree 100%. I discovered Dresden because of the show, and they cancelled it just after I finished reading the series.

So you're current through Ghost? I can't believe he's making us wait until January of next year before he releases the next book. :(

Forum List

Back