jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

It is interesting to note that after the hundreds and thousands of years that the Jews lived in these Arab countries, the Quran did not kick in until after Israel was giving the Palestinians the boot.

Can one, just one, fucking asshole ever do an ounce of research before making themselves look like an idiot before posting?

This is a canard a lie, a falsehood...get it?

The jews were persecuted in the arab muslim lands for centuries, to claim otherwise is a sign of lazy ignorance and propaganda-suffering due to arab muslim/saudi arabian funded BS. Stop reading publications like WRMEA and stormfront, and then come back here...

I know, it was all merely a coincidence.:doubt:

BTW, I don't visit those sites you mentioned.

Why Jews Fled the Arab Countries

Ya'akov Meron holds a doctorate in law from the Faculté de Droit de Paris and is an authority on Islamic law and the law of Arab countries. He was a member of the Israeli delegation to negotiate the peace treaty with Egypt and to solve the Taba issue.

Why Jews Fled the Arab Countries :: Middle East Quarterly
---------------
Arab Jews and Myths of Expulsion and Exchange

David Green is a 59-year-old Jewish-American who lives in Champaign, IL.

Arab Jews and Myths of Expulsion and Exchange

Here are the facts:

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim lands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Jews of Egypt and Libya were expelled while those of Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and North Africa left as a result of physical and political insecurity. Almost all were forced to abandon their property.[2] By 2002, these Jews and their descendants constituted about 40% of Israel's population.[3] One of the main representative bodies of this group, the World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries, (WOJAC) estimates that Jewish property abandoned in Arab countries would be valued today at more than $300 billion[4][5] and Jewish-owned real-estate left behind in Arab lands at 100,000 square kilometers (four times the size of the state of Israel).[1][5] The organization asserts that a major cause of the Jewish exodus was a deliberate policy decision taken by the Arab League.[6]

Claims are made that Jews emigrated either because of the influence of Zionism or due to persecution by Arab countries;[7] however, as no surveys were taken at the time and as the one does not contradict the other it is not possible to effectively separate the two causes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Treatment of Jews in Arab/Islamic Countries

"As Princeton University historian Bernard Lewis has written: "The Golden Age of equal rights was a myth, and belief in it was a result, more than a cause, of Jewish sympathy for Islam."(2)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From your own link:

"Heykal Pasha's thinly veiled threats of "grave disorders," "massacre," "riots," and "war between two races" did not at the time go unnoticed by Jews;2 for them, it had the same ring as the proposition made six years earlier by the Palestinian leader Hajj Amin al-Husayni to Hitler of a "final solution" for the Jews of Arab countries..."

So I guess there WERE threats of violence, leading to the need of jews to leave?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Forgotten-Millions-Modern-Jewish-Exodus/dp/0826447643]Amazon.com: The Forgotten Millions: The Modern Jewish Exodus from Arab Lands (9780826447647): Malka Hillel Shulewitz, Malka Hillel Shulewitz: Books[/ame]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Narrative: Jewish Refugees from Arab Countries - Avi Beker

"Semha Alwaya, an attorney from San Francisco and former Jewish refugee from Iraq, wrote in March 2005 in the San Francisco Chronicle that the world is ignoring her story simply because of the "inconvenience for those who seek to blame Israel for all the problems in the Middle East."1 As she notes, since 1949 the United Nations has passed more than a hundred resolutions on Palestinian refugees and not a single one on Jewish refugees from Arab countries. The UN makes a clear divide between the "right of return" of millions of refugees even into Israel proper (the pre-1967 borders) and the rights of these Jewish refugees.

Although they exceed the numbers of the Palestinian refugees, the Jews who fled are a forgotten case. Whereas the former are at the very heart of the peace process with a huge UN bureaucratic machinery dedicated to keeping them in the camps, the nine hundred thousand Jews who were forced out of Arab countries have not been refugees for many years. Most of them, about 650,000, went to Israel because it was the only country that would admit them. Most of them resided in tents that after several years were replaced by wooden cabins, and stayed in what were actually refugee camps for up to twelve years. They never received any aid or even attention from the UN Relief And Works Agency (UNRWA), the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, or any other international agency. Although their plight was raised almost every year at the UN by Israeli representatives, there was never any other reference to their case at the world body.2"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Website of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries

Last edited:

Here are the facts:

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim lands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Jews of Egypt and Libya were expelled while those of Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and North Africa left as a result of physical and political insecurity. Almost all were forced to abandon their property.[2] By 2002, these Jews and their descendants constituted about 40% of Israel's population.[3] One of the main representative bodies of this group, the World Organization of Jews from Arab Countries, (WOJAC) estimates that Jewish property abandoned in Arab countries would be valued today at more than $300 billion[4][5] and Jewish-owned real-estate left behind in Arab lands at 100,000 square kilometers (four times the size of the state of Israel).[1][5] The organization asserts that a major cause of the Jewish exodus was a deliberate policy decision taken by the Arab League.[6]

Claims are made that Jews emigrated either because of the influence of Zionism or due to persecution by Arab countries;[7] however, as no surveys were taken at the time and as the one does not contradict the other it is not possible to effectively separate the two causes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Treatment of Jews in Arab/Islamic Countries

"As Princeton University historian Bernard Lewis has written: "The Golden Age of equal rights was a myth, and belief in it was a result, more than a cause, of Jewish sympathy for Islam."(2)"

From your own link:

"Heykal Pasha's thinly veiled threats of "grave disorders," "massacre," "riots," and "war between two races" did not at the time go unnoticed by Jews;2 for them, it had the same ring as the proposition made six years earlier by the Palestinian leader Hajj Amin al-Husayni to Hitler of a "final solution" for the Jews of Arab countries..."

So I guess there WERE threats of violence, leading to the need of jews to leave?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Forgotten-Millions-Modern-Jewish-Exodus/dp/0826447643]Amazon.com: The Forgotten Millions: The Modern Jewish Exodus from Arab Lands (9780826447647): Malka Hillel Shulewitz, Malka Hillel Shulewitz: Books[/ame]

The Forgotten Narrative: Jewish Refugees from Arab Countries - Avi Beker

"Semha Alwaya, an attorney from San Francisco and former Jewish refugee from Iraq, wrote in March 2005 in the San Francisco Chronicle that the world is ignoring her story simply because of the "inconvenience for those who seek to blame Israel for all the problems in the Middle East."1 As she notes, since 1949 the United Nations has passed more than a hundred resolutions on Palestinian refugees and not a single one on Jewish refugees from Arab countries. The UN makes a clear divide between the "right of return" of millions of refugees even into Israel proper (the pre-1967 borders) and the rights of these Jewish refugees.

Although they exceed the numbers of the Palestinian refugees, the Jews who fled are a forgotten case. Whereas the former are at the very heart of the peace process with a huge UN bureaucratic machinery dedicated to keeping them in the camps, the nine hundred thousand Jews who were forced out of Arab countries have not been refugees for many years. Most of them, about 650,000, went to Israel because it was the only country that would admit them. Most of them resided in tents that after several years were replaced by wooden cabins, and stayed in what were actually refugee camps for up to twelve years. They never received any aid or even attention from the UN Relief And Works Agency (UNRWA), the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, or any other international agency. Although their plight was raised almost every year at the UN by Israeli representatives, there was never any other reference to their case at the world body.2"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Website of Justice for Jews from Arab Countries

Wasn't Hajj Amin al-Husayni appointed by the British to be a "Palestinian leader?"

Yes, I did post different opinions.

The Jews have a right to seek justice for their exile just as the Palestinians do.

Did the creation of israel give the arabs the right to ethnically cleanse over 1 million jews?

What does any of this have to do with the 1,000 years of persecution and murder the jews endured before 1900?

I don't know. Did Israel have the right to ethnically cleanse 750,000 Palestinians about 300,000 of them BEFORE the 1948 war?

the majority of the people who have become the citizens of the state of israel are caucasian ashkenazim who immigrated (illegally?) from europe and western asia.

Wrong. Most of israel today are descendants of ethnically cleansed jews from arab muslim nations.

so how many jews are there in israel today?

somebody posted a stat saying that 2.8 million of them were ashkenazi.

for some reason, the number 13 million is in deep storage in reference to the number of jews scattered through the region prior to the establishment of the state of israel.

the majority of the people who have become the citizens of the state of israel are caucasian ashkenazim who immigrated (illegally?) from europe and western asia.

Wrong. Most of israel today are descendants of ethnically cleansed jews from arab muslim nations.

for some reason, the number 13 million is in deep storage in reference to the number of jews scattered through the region prior to the establishment of the state of israel.

Retard, Israel is a legally established, sovereign state.

Get over it, retard.

Did the creation of israel give the arabs the right to ethnically cleanse over 1 million jews?

What does any of this have to do with the 1,000 years of persecution and murder the jews endured before 1900?

I don't know. Did Israel have the right to ethnically cleanse 750,000 Palestinians about 300,000 of them BEFORE the 1948 war?

Correct, you don't know. You're the Forum Dunce.

Historian Benny Morris...
In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they [Arabs] hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes.

...on the local level, in dozens of localities around Palestine, Arab leaders advised or ordered the evacuation of women and children or whole communities, as occurred in Haifa in late April, 1948. And Haifa's Jewish mayor, Shabtai Levy, did, on April 22nd, plead with them to stay, to no avail.

Most of Palestine's 700,000 "refugees" fled their homes because of the flail of war (and in the expectation that they would shortly return to their homes on the backs of victorious Arab invaders). But it is also true that there were several dozen sites, including Lydda and Ramla, from which Arab communities were expelled by Jewish troops.

The displacement of the 700,000 Arabs who became "refugees" - and I put the term in inverted commas, as two-thirds of them were displaced from one part of Palestine to another and not from their country (which is the usual definition of a refugee) - was not a racist crime but the result of a national conflict and a war, with religious overtones, from the Muslim perspective, launched by the Arabs themselves.
http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp?isbn=9780300126969

Get over it, retard.

asshole, against the man arguments don't make the argument go away and certainly don't refute it.

if you cannot answer the question about what happened to the jews of the region, don't try and destroy the question with your childish bullshit.

Get over it, retard.

asshole, against the man arguments don't make the argument go away and certainly don't refute it.

if you cannot answer the question about what happened to the jews of the region, don't try and destroy the question with your childish bullshit.

Stop obsessing on the Jews and, instead, obsess on your pitiful life.

if i was as fucked up as you, i would probably obsess about what is wrong with god that it would allow someone like you to live.

if your penis is long enough to reach your anal sphincter, may i suggest you go fuck yourself, please?

if i was as fucked up as you, i would probably obsess about what is wrong with god that it would allow someone like you to live.

if your penis is long enough to reach your anal sphincter, may i suggest you go fuck yourself, please?

I definitely hit a nerve, eh, loser?

Not only are you fucked up, you're uninformed, to boot.

I beat your ass like a mule.

It is interesting to note that after the hundreds and thousands of years that the Jews lived in these Arab countries, the Quran did not kick in until after Israel was giving the Palestinians the boot.

Can one, just one, fucking asshole ever do an ounce of research before making themselves look like an idiot before posting?

This is a canard a lie, a falsehood...get it?

The jews were persecuted in the arab muslim lands for centuries, to claim otherwise is a sign of lazy ignorance and propaganda-suffering due to arab muslim/saudi arabian funded BS. Stop reading publications like WRMEA and stormfront, and then come back here...

You also don't visit reality, but that shouldn't stop you from trying.

sorry, but you are one sorry son of a mutant space alien not to mention redundant and boring.

if you think that somehow you are getting the better of me by not addressing my questions and calling me names and that is bolstering your self esteem, i am glad to be of assistance.

now, go fuck yourself, ok?

sorry, but you are one sorry son of a mutant space alien not to mention redundant and boring.

if you think that somehow you are getting the better of me by not addressing my questions and calling me names and that is bolstering your self esteem, i am glad to be of assistance.

I hit a nerve calling you a loser, eh?
You must be some prize. :lol:l

if you think that somehow you are getting the better of me by not addressing my questions and calling me names and that is bolstering your self esteem, i am glad to be of assistanc

even if you were in my face live, there is nothing you have said yet that would make me lose my temper.

you are a fool in denial of your ridiculous behavior. that's my last word to you on the subject. in the future, if any of your against the man nonsense needs a response, it will be this::ahole-1:
there seems to be some consensus on that. a lot of people have pm'd me to let me know what an asshole you are.

discussions with you are definitely a waste of time.

if you think that somehow you are getting the better of me by not addressing my questions and calling me names and that is bolstering your self esteem, i am glad to be of assistanc

even if you were in my face live, there is nothing you have said yet that would make me lose my temper.

you are a fool in denial of your ridiculous behavior. that's my last word to you on the subject. in the future, if any of your against the man nonsense needs a response, it will be this::ahole-1:
there seems to be some consensus on that. a lot of people have pm'd me to let me know what an asshole you are.

discussions with you are definitely a waste of time.

You're very sensitive about being called a loser. Have you been a loser all your life?

Historian Benny Morris...
In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they [Arabs] hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes.

...on the local level, in dozens of localities around Palestine, Arab leaders advised or ordered the evacuation of women and children or whole communities, as occurred in Haifa in late April, 1948. And Haifa's Jewish mayor, Shabtai Levy, did, on April 22nd, plead with them to stay, to no avail.

Most of Palestine's 700,000 "refugees" fled their homes because of the flail of war (and in the expectation that they would shortly return to their homes on the backs of victorious Arab invaders). But it is also true that there were several dozen sites, including Lydda and Ramla, from which Arab communities were expelled by Jewish troops.

The displacement of the 700,000 Arabs who became "refugees" - and I put the term in inverted commas, as two-thirds of them were displaced from one part of Palestine to another and not from their country (which is the usual definition of a refugee) - was not a racist crime but the result of a national conflict and a war, with religious overtones, from the Muslim perspective, launched by the Arabs themselves.
http://yalepress.yale.edu/book.asp?isbn=9780300126969
Bogus quote, click on the link and read for yourself

Forum List

Back