JFK vs DJT, The Similarities

One minor difference in between the two is that JFK was intelligent, dignified, professional, stable, mature, thoughtful, articulate and level-headed.
DJT sure convinced americans to vote for him huh?
Indeed. A truly disturbing reflection of our country, and how far our standards have fallen.

Personally, my biggest concern about this period.

So, since 1963, the effort to control the United States of America has been on. I have attached a video from Patrick-Bet Day, discussing the common element between John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Donald J. Trump. Amazing conflict is noticed immediately in the discussion in this video. I present the video as my evidence that the treatment by the elites against DJT, is the same as JFK only they didn't assassinate him. It's truly quite astounding IMO.

Enjoy,

Big Pharma
So for the video's mention of patents, USMB search: Guttieri will link Dr. Robert F. Garry. Guttieri is Ft. Detrick. Sandia labs is mentioned in the video, so automatically, it's Huff, The Truth About Wuhan. Garry links the furin cleavage site of SARS2 to Grave's disease carrier protein, also linking his co-author, Gallaher.

Once having made these connections, the Los Alamos lab also links to coronaviruses. Garry-Gallaher studies link The Elf's (aka Anthony Fauci to the NIH for retroviruses. The furin cleavage site of SARS2 links Hunter Biden's investment in Metabiota to PEDV, and it was the Huazhong Chinese lab that manipulated PEDV furin cleavage in 2015 (Chand and Ridley, "Viral"). Metobiota's PEDV came from Cambodia.

One minor difference in between the two is that JFK was intelligent, dignified, professional, stable, mature, thoughtful, articulate and level-headed.
He was salt of the earth. We live with massive social media and people who are recorded whether they want to be or not today. Once Trump started to become socially known decades ago, he set the stage for himself. And this was before social media. Not being in social media means not knowing much of a person. JFK most likely would be skewered in today's America. Still, he carried himself well. Joe is no picnic either in your comparison.

JFK1-735x350.jpg

GettyImages_1082818572.0.jpg

One served his country.

The other served Big Mac's

WW
And yet the people who matter thought they are the thorn in their progress to a take over of the USA.

Indeed. A truly disturbing reflection of our country, and how far our standards have fallen.

Personally, my biggest concern about this period.
yet removed from office by powers in charge like the video represents.

Big Pharma
So for the video's mention of patents, USMB search: Guttieri will link Dr. Robert F. Garry. Guttieri is Ft. Detrick. Sandia labs is mentioned in the video, so automatically, it's Huff, The Truth About Wuhan. Garry links the furin cleavage site of SARS2 to Grave's disease carrier protein, also linking his co-author, Gallaher.

Once having made these connections, the Los Alamos lab also links to coronaviruses. Garry-Gallaher studies link The Elf's (aka Anthony Fauci to the NIH for retroviruses. The furin cleavage site of SARS2 links Hunter Biden's investment in Metabiota to PEDV, and it was the Huazhong Chinese lab that manipulated PEDV furin cleavage in 2015 (Chand and Ridley, "Viral"). Metobiota's PEDV came from Cambodia.
I liked they touched on the connection between the Bush and Clinton families.

Don't forget they both served in the military during wartime.
Doesn't address the OP, but...............

cheated on their wives, the military one while in office. Quite the Honor huh?

I liked they touched on the connection between the Bush and Clinton families.
Yes, and there's still the Clinton's link to both CIA (employing Abraham Lincoln DNA) and MI6 (Amery-Rector-Boteler family DNA). Wellcome Trust's Jeremy Farrar is right up close to MI6 as RFK Jr. points out (The Real Anthony Fauci), Farrar colluding with the Jesuit Elf, Anthony Fauci, for covering up of the Wuhan virus fraud.

Yes, and there's still the Clinton's link to both CIA (employing Abraham Lincoln DNA) and MI6 (Amery-Rector-Boteler family DNA). Wellcome Trust's Jeremy Farrar is right up close to MI6 as RFK Jr. points out (The Real Anthony Fauci), Farrar colluding with the Jesuit Elf, Anthony Fauci, for covering up of the Wuhan virus fraud.
I also watched this exchange with RFK yesterday... I'd vote for him

I also watched this exchange with RFK yesterday... I'd vote for him

She asked the wrong question about autism and vaccines because the media also used this as propaganda against him, a Biden-controlled nazi media that is profoundly illiterate.

Not only does the furin amino acid sequences of SARS2 link to the autism gene, CHD8 (USMB search), there is only one amino acid difference between CHD8 furin and SARS2 spike furin.

At youtube, then to the Breaking Points webpage, one still has trouble finding out who Krystal is. What is her last name?

Krystal does not have the stones to address what RFK Jr. has already said in The Real Anthony Fauci, such as prophylaxis used in Uttar Pradesh(was HCQ or IVM?). Krystal mentions obesity though her ass is quite uneducated about the part of the SARS2 spike that latches onto lipid moieties within the first 25 amino acids. Is this sequence linked to the vaccine or not? Do LNPs link or not?

At youtube, then to the Breaking Points webpage, one still has trouble finding out who Krystal is. What is her last name?

Krystal does not have the stones to address what RFK Jr. has already said in The Real Anthony Fauci, such as prophylaxis used in Uttar Pradesh(was HCQ or IVM?). Krystal mentions obesity though her ass is quite uneducated about the part of the SARS2 spike that latches onto lipid moieties within the first 25 amino acids. Is this sequence linked to the vaccine or not? Do LNPs link or not?
Again, I agree with RFK

Forum List

Back