JFK vs DJT, The Similarities

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
So, since 1963, the effort to control the United States of America has been on. I have attached a video from Patrick-Bet Day, discussing the common element between John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Donald J. Trump. Amazing conflict is noticed immediately in the discussion in this video. I present the video as my evidence that the treatment by the elites against DJT, is the same as JFK only they didn't assassinate him. It's truly quite astounding IMO.

Enjoy,

One minor difference in between the two is that JFK was intelligent, dignified, professional, stable, mature, thoughtful, articulate and level-headed.
They both got their money from their papa's as well. Doesn't take intelligence for that. Just the basic good of a nation.

well did trump's dad lobotomize his sibling at 23 yrs old to silence her for political reasons??........see risemary kennedy
I don't know that answer, I just know after JFK was president, he was no longer allowed to be by the people mentioned in the video, and the same for DJT.

If MI6's Jeremy Farrar was in collusion with the Jesuit Elf, Fau Chi, to cover up Wuhan lab connections, then CIA's collusion with MI6 to propagandize the internet makes sense. Trump agrees with RFK Jr. for FOIA releases on the Kennedy assassination. It's only fair. CIA employee DNA includes Abraham Lincoln familial DNA.

kennedy was a very sick dope addict............a horrific back problem.....a kidney disease...one leg was a half inch shorter....he got injected with dope and speed his whole presidency.he had a lipid level of over 400 after 40

trump never had a drink....trump would have beaten the shit out of marilyn's murderer at 78, compared to that skinny punk at 45...lol
what does this have to do with the OP?

If MI6's Jeremy Farrar was in collusion with the Jesuit Elf, Fau Chi, to cover up Wuhan lab connections, then CIA's collusion with MI6 to propagandize the internet makes sense. Trump agrees with RFK Jr. for FOIA releases on the Kennedy assassination. It's only fair. CIA employee DNA includes Abraham Lincoln familial DNA.
Lincoln was most likely the same target back then, except that the players were not known except in the south.

kennedy was a very sick dope addict............a horrific back problem.....a kidney disease...one leg was a half inch shorter....he got injected with dope and speed his whole presidency.he had a lipid level of over 400 after 40

trump never had a drink....trump would have beaten the shit out of marilyn's murderer at 78, compared to that skinny punk at 45...lol
Trump doesn't drink. He snorts Adderall by the shovelful.

One minor difference in between the two is that JFK was intelligent, dignified, professional, stable, mature, thoughtful, articulate and level-headed.
DJT sure convinced americans to vote for him huh?

So, since 1963, the effort to control the United States of America has been on. I have attached a video from Patrick-Bet Day, discussing the common element between John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Donald J. Trump. Amazing conflict is noticed immediately in the discussion in this video. I present the video as my evidence that the treatment by the elites against DJT, is the same as JFK only they didn't assassinate him. It's truly quite astounding IMO.

Enjoy,

I'm sorry, the guy in your video is an idiot. There simply is no comparison between Trump and Kennedy.

The idiot said they were both hated by the same people. That is patently false. Kennedy was hated by conservatives, Trump is hated by liberals. True, Trump is also hated by actual conservatives (Never Trumpers), too. But his main enemy is liberals.

JFK was a war hero who received the Navy and Marine Corps medal and a Purple Heart. Cowardly Donald faked bone spurs to get out of military service.

Kennedy saw Russia as our greatest enemy. Trump sucks Putin's cock at every opportunity.

JFK1-735x350.jpg

GettyImages_1082818572.0.jpg

One served his country.

The other served Big Mac's

WW

Forum List

Back