JFK Another Angle

KokomoJojo

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2013

they used to be large enough a person could easily fit in them

Last edited:
for a long time I thought it might be from the sewer drain there but it was really the the secret service driver Bill Greer.He had CIA connections.Seven eleven has exposed him on this thread here.

Oh the greer with a pistol over the shoulder?

My eyes see glare off the doods head sitting beside greer as they are bouncing around and compared to the rest of the glare from others and the car it does not seem out of order to me, then a nasty blur frame but that is afterward. We gotta keep in mind that those were the days where the fad was slicked down greasy hair so I am not surprised to see the sun glinting off them.

If you all told me greer purposely veered left a bit to give the guy a cleaner shot, you might possibly convince me on that one since I am not sure precisely when he did that.

the pistol over the shoulder I cant buy into from the videos I have checked out.

witnesses and the NM said said the car came almost to a complete stop for a couple seconds after the shot and I expect that is why the precisely timed blur frames that look like sprocket snag, wouldnt want to take any heat for slowing to a near stop when they should have been a steppin.

Otherwise yeh good call, the angle that his head flies back matches perfectly from what I can see.

Last edited:
for a long time I thought it might be from the sewer drain there but it was really the the secret service driver Bill Greer.He had CIA connections.Seven eleven has exposed him on this thread here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...assination-who-s-who-on-the-grassy-knoll.html

ok took a look around in there and I am not sure what I should be looking at that shows greer to be the shooter.

Never have been much for what witnesses say and I may be missing something but I dont see greer as a shooter.

One thing to keep in mind is that connally and his wife and the guy immediately beside greer would have had substantial muzzle blast from a shot powerful enough to take the side of someones head apart like that

and I see none of those things that I would expect to see if that were the case. Since we can see his brains being vaporized I would expect we would see something.

Moor thought the SS were shooting back, but did she see what she thought was a gun or my impression that she heard more shots fired and seen greer turn and just conjectured that he was shooting back. If she heard them it is also reasonable to presume they were not silenced as if that really matters with high speed projectiles anyway.

If someone were shooting out of the sewer, to her, I expect she may have had a difficult time distinguishing the difference since the car would have been almost perfectly in line between her and the sewer when the shots were fired possibly giving her the impression they came from the car.

So if not greer then that would lend even more credence to a shooter in the sewer.

Last edited:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...assination-who-s-who-on-the-grassy-knoll.html

It figures you'd believe everything your best bud IQ of 7 says. Neither one of you is playing with a full dick.

What you and 7 (a.k.a. Cheech and Chong) are calling the reflection of sunlight off the barrel of a gun is the top of the head of Greer's front seat passenger. Even in this crappy gif, I can plainly see his entire head in side profile, the black suit jacket he was wearing, and the white collar of his shirt. You two escapees will continue to see only what you want to see, though.

911 doses of psych meds missed responds with his usual "someone farted in here" in 5...4...3...

My eyes see glare off the doods head sitting beside greer as they are bouncing around and compared to the rest of the glare from others and the car it does not seem out of order to me, then a nasty blur frame but that is afterward. We gotta keep in mind that those were the days where the fad was slicked down greasy hair so I am not surprised to see the sun glinting off them.

If you all told me greer purposely veered left a bit to give the guy a cleaner shot, you might possibly convince me on that one since I am not sure precisely when he did that.

the pistol over the shoulder I cant buy into from the videos I have checked out.

witnesses and the NM said said the car came almost to a complete stop for a couple seconds after the shot and I expect that is why the precisely timed blur frames that look like sprocket snag, wouldnt want to take any heat for slowing to a near stop when they should have been a steppin.

Otherwise yeh good call, the angle that his head flies back matches perfectly from what I can see.

the thing that proves beyond a doubt Greer fired the fatal head shot that the Greer apologists cant get around and ignore and what cinched it for me that Greer fired the fatal head shot,is that two of the main doctors who examined him determined that the wound came from a HANDGUN fired at CLOSE RANGE,and there are a few supprssed witness testimonys that he had posted of a few saying they saw a secret service guy firing a gun.

Then there is the testimony of one of the ambulance crew at parkland as well who said when the limo got there,he smelled gunpowder coming from inside the limo.that smell wouldnt be there inside the limo from just gunsmoke floating around in the air that day in dealy plaza.:lol:

also for like 30 years,researchers mistakenly believed that the zapruder film was the smoking gun to the case when actually its not in the fact many photography experts have said that the film has been altered.You can tell it has been because in the muchmoor and nix films taken that day,you can see the driver turning around raising his arm pointing it towards the back at kennedy where you dont see that in the zapruder film.

the greer apologists never have an answer for why if he did not do it,why does he turn around and raise his arm pointing it at him.:lol:

there were also witnesses some being police officers,who said they saw the limo come to a COMPLETE stop which you dont see in the zapruder film. they altered the film so you dont see greer with the gun and so the car doesnt come to a complete stop so that people wouldnt figure out it was Greer.

there is a book that explains all this and talks about it all called the great zapruder film hoax.great book.

Greer obviously shot him in the head,and I would say the rifleman behind the picket fence witnesses told independent investigaters they saw but was suppressed and ignored by the the warren commission never being mentioned,that he fired the shot in the throut that the dallas doctors said was an entrance wound which all the early reports going out that day in the news reported the doctors calling it as such.

there might have been a shooter in the sewer drainage system as well.the bullet in the windshield that police officers and medical personal saw but was removed later,a couple of police officers who examined it before it was removed,said they saw a bullet hole in the windshield and that it was an entrance wound coming from the FRONT so im thinking there might have been a shooter in the sewer who fired THAT shot in the windshield.

Last edited:

the thing that proves beyond a doubt Greer fired the fatal head shot that the Greer apologists cant get around and ignore and what cinched it for me that Greer fired the fatal head shot,is that two of the main doctors who examined him determined that the wound came from a HANDGUN fired at CLOSE RANGE,and there are a few supprssed witness testimonys that he had posted of a few saying they saw a secret service guy firing a gun.

"Handgun used"

2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range

3. Iona Antonov, “On the Trail of the President’s Killers: part 2,” New Times, 1977, pp.26-30: New York Daily News quoted friends of John Rosselli to the effect that Oswald a decoy “while others ambushed” Kennedy from closer range.

5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected'…from a very high velocity missile…with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range…' This would particularly apply to the skull '…where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"

6. A.J. Millican: “It sounded like a .45 automatic, or a high-powered rifle.” <19WCH486>

7. S.M. Holland: “It would be like you’re firing a .38 pistol right beside a shotgun, or a .45 right beside a shotgun.”

"Handgun used"

2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: &#8220;Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,&#8221;

3. Iona Antonov, &#8220;On the Trail of the President&#8217;s Killers: part 2,&#8221; New Times, 1977, pp.26-30: New York Daily News quoted friends of John Rosselli to the effect that Oswald a decoy &#8220;while others ambushed&#8221; Kennedy from closer range.

5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected'&#8230;from a very high velocity missile&#8230;with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range&#8230;' This would particularly apply to the skull '&#8230;where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"

6. A.J. Millican: &#8220;It sounded like a .45 automatic, or a high-powered rifle.&#8221; <19WCH486>

7. S.M. Holland: &#8220;It would be like you&#8217;re firing a .38 pistol right beside a shotgun, or a .45 right beside a shotgun.&#8221;

ok I have lots of problems with this however.

first a 45 sounds nothing like a rifle and its not high velocity in fact they can be high[er] velocity but are typically subsonic.

Now a rifle and even a shotgun is supersonic. shotgun starting at mach 1 and rifles up to mach 4 roughly.

Now my read on this is that the doctors are making a comparison that eludes to high velocity and larger lead. To that extent I agree. I do not see greer shooting but then its a foregone conclusion that all these films have been tampered with by the government.

you still have the issue of muzzle blast that would have been felt by everyone in the car in greer did the deed including jackie.

while its possible it could have come down that way its just not the way its usually done. Military style assassinations are usually 6 point triangulation for important targets and with the number of shots fired it sort of fits they may have had a similar arrangement.

One thing that is interesting is that everyone in the car is flying forward as if they stepped pretty hard on the brakes except kennedy who is flying backwards.

these witnesses did they name who they saw firing and which direction were they firing?

If the car slowed way down and there was someone in the sewer, there would have been little gun movement to follow the the target making that a prime spot for the kill shot if others failed.

People have said greer reached around but I have watched that ad noxiously and cannot see it.

Last edited:
here is a view of the sewer reference to the knoll

if the shooter was up on the knoll and there may have been someone up there too, they would have had to hit kennedy while jackie was nearly in line and up to 90 degrees from the direction of travel.

They would have had large barrel swing to track the target movement.

now someone in the sewer on the other hand would have a super easy nearly straight on shot with very little tracking correction needed and would have to be off by a mile to hit jackie.

The street would smell like gun powder and anyone on the left side would make it sound (somewhat) like it came from the [general] direction of the knoll.
That and like

Last edited:

"Handgun used"

2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range

3. Iona Antonov, “On the Trail of the President’s Killers: part 2,” New Times, 1977, pp.26-30: New York Daily News quoted friends of John Rosselli to the effect that Oswald a decoy “while others ambushed” Kennedy from closer range.

5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected'…from a very high velocity missile…with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range…' This would particularly apply to the skull '…where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"

6. A.J. Millican: “It sounded like a .45 automatic, or a high-powered rifle.” <19WCH486>

7. S.M. Holland: “It would be like you’re firing a .38 pistol right beside a shotgun, or a .45 right beside a shotgun.”

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back