JFK Another Angle

What 7 lines of cocaine is calling Greer's gun is the top of the head of Greer's passenger. Any fool with even one working eye can see that.

Greer turned around after he heard the first shot, which went through JFK's throat. Wouldn't you turn around in the direction of a gunshot? It's a natural reaction. "Holy crap! Is someone shooting at us?" Followed by, "Did the president just get shot?"

Then, JFK got shot again. This time, in the head, from behind. What we're seeing here is a gaping exit wound.

What 7 lines of cocaine is calling Greer's gun is the top of the head of Greer's passenger. Any fool with even one working eye can see that.

Greer turned around after he heard the first shot, which went through JFK's throat. Wouldn't you turn around in the direction of a gunshot? It's a natural reaction. "Holy crap! Is someone shooting at us?" Followed by, "Did the president just get shot?"

Then, JFK got shot again. This time, in the head, from behind. What we're seeing here is a gaping exit wound.

what if its 55gr hp at 4000?

then what would you see?

as I said high level military assassinations are 6 man triangular

Last edited:
Did anyone check to see if Jackie had a gun after the shooting?

I smell coverup

Greer's left hand/arm motioning back toward jfk were edited out of Zapruder, but left in both other films. The fake reflection is a moot point, even if it had been added to the three other recordings. This is Nix film which solved this case (three years ago) and proved the simple fact that the driver really did shoot jfk. Any fool with even one working eye can see Greer's left arm extending back toward jfk in the moments leading up to the headshot.

You didn't blur the image enough. I can still tell that it's the passenger's head. Make a few more kinescopes and then get back to us. :D

Greer's left hand/arm motioning back toward jfk were edited out of Zapruder, but left in both other films. The fake reflection is a moot point, even if it had been added to the three other recordings. This is Nix film which solved this case (three years ago) and proved the simple fact that the driver really did shoot jfk. Any fool with even one working eye can see Greer's left arm extending back toward jfk in the moments leading up to the headshot.

THIS CASE WAS CLOSED THREE YEARS AGO IN SEPTEMBER.

nix-original_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Keep deleting and re-posting it, 7 turds in your diaper. It's still the same load of doe snot.

for a long time I thought it might be from the sewer drain there but it was really the the secret service driver Bill Greer.He had CIA connections.Seven eleven has exposed him on this thread here.

Oh the greer with a pistol over the shoulder?

My eyes see glare off the doods head sitting beside greer as they are bouncing around and compared to the rest of the glare from others and the car it does not seem out of order to me, then a nasty blur frame but that is afterward. We gotta keep in mind that those were the days where the fad was slicked down greasy hair so I am not surprised to see the sun glinting off them.

If you all told me greer purposely veered left a bit to give the guy a cleaner shot, you might possibly convince me on that one since I am not sure precisely when he did that.

the pistol over the shoulder I cant buy into from the videos I have checked out.

The reflection was proven fake long ago. It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.
-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the white blob in Zapruder, but they didn't bother adding any fake imagery to these three other recordings.

-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.

WallPaint615.jpg

frame309mary.jpg

jfkmuchmorenoreflection.jpg

no-fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

I did NOT write this. From another poster/forum, a few years ago.

Funny thing about conspiracies, and theories, is that often times the other parts of the "plan" are important parts, but made to DISTRACT from a very simple truth!

This is how it has always been, and this is the most important aspect of it all. If you confront people with the "simple" evidence (which is the driver landed fatal blow) people will reject it having been so used to such a complex conspiracy theory that no one will ever figure out!

It is Genius when you think about it, formulate a massive plan to take out JFK who was a threat to national security of the secret government. But the one thing they were counting on was the man hiding in plain sight, with the means to finish him directly. While everyone around the grassy knoll, the buildings, and even people within the car were panicking, they had no idea what was going on, greer took the final shot. It was the perfect distraction.

edit the film that proves it.

for a long time I thought it might be from the sewer drain there but it was really the the secret service driver Bill Greer.He had CIA connections.Seven eleven has exposed him on this thread here.

My eyes see glare off the doods head sitting beside greer as they are bouncing around and compared to the rest of the glare from others and the car it does not seem out of order to me, then a nasty blur frame but that is afterward. We gotta keep in mind that those were the days where the fad was slicked down greasy hair so I am not surprised to see the sun glinting off them.

If you all told me greer purposely veered left a bit to give the guy a cleaner shot, you might possibly convince me on that one since I am not sure precisely when he did that.

the pistol over the shoulder I cant buy into from the videos I have checked out.

The reflection was proven fake long ago. It only appears in the Zapruder film. That means it wasn't added to three other recordings where it must be present had it been real.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.
-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the white blob in Zapruder, but they didn't bother adding any fake imagery to these three other recordings.

-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN.

WallPaint615.jpg

frame309mary.jpg

jfkmuchmorenoreflection.jpg

no-fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

put up the unmodified clip before they made black shadows out of it.

WallPaint615.jpg

frame309mary.jpg

jfkmuclection.jpg

no-fake-reflection_m.gif

Post 46. I paid a guy thirty dollars to enhance it, which got rid of some blur and pixelation. Groden narrarates. ADVANCE TO 1:09

jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

WallPaint615.jpg

frame309mary.jpg

jfkmuclection.jpg

no-fake-reflection_m.gif

Post 46. I paid a guy thirty dollars to enhance it, which got rid of some blur and pixelation. Groden narrarates. ADVANCE TO 1:09

that clip in 46 is not the nix clip unless nix can be in 2 different places at the same time. It is a completely different angle and it has been destroyed and is useless in the condition it is shown.

There is nothing useful in the actual nix clip either in so far as showing greer did what you claim.

the zap clip you can see the glint of sun through out the car and on everyone elses head as well, it moves with the passenger and disappears at the same rate he ducks behind the windshield. In other words the more the windshield shadowed it the less glint we see.

Granted you odnt have to be much of an expert at anything to see there are plenty of missing frames which is tampering with evidence and someone should hang for it.

So do you have the original of that clip?

Last edited:

that clip in 46 is not the nix clip unless nix can be in 2 different places at the same time. It is a completely different angle and it has been destroyed and is useless in the condition it is shown.

There is nothing useful in the actual nix clip either in so far as showing greer did what you claim.

the zap clip you can see the glint of sun through out the car and on everyone elses head as well, it moves with the passenger and disappears at the same rate he ducks behind the windshield. In other words the more the windshield shadowed it the less glint we see.

Granted you odnt have to be much of an expert at anything to see there are plenty of missing frames which is tampering with evidence and someone should hang for it.

Yes. I posted the link I used over three years ago. Same clip. Same facts, proving Greer was the assassin.

The fake reflection was not added to three of four recordings. You predictably ignore that. Kellerman's head moves back further in the nix film, another fact that proves Zapruder alteration. The first gif in 46 is the original from Groden's video. The second was enhanced and zoomed a bit.

Yes. I posted the link I used over three years ago. Same clip. Same facts, proving Greer was the assassin.

then its useless, there is a point where blur and pixelation makes a clip useless, that clip is useless.

it has opaque nondescript blobs, you wasted your money.

then its useless, there is a point where blur and pixelation makes a clip useless, that clip is useless.

Okay. That's your thing, not mine. The film clearly shows Greer's left arm pushing back toward jfk, which also happens in Muchmore. That's an expected consistency of evidence that is rendered throughout this case.

The fake reflection was not added to three of four recordings. You predictably ignore that. Kellerman's head moves back further in the nix film, another fact that proves Zapruder alteration. The first gif in 46 is the original from Groden's video. The second was enhanced and zoomed a bit.

What other other ones? You think the sun moves around to each person with a camera gets the sale glare?

it would have had to been someone else standing beside zap to compare glare, not someone on the opposite side of the car.

What other other ones? You think the sun moves around to each person with a camera gets the sale glare?

it would have had to been someone else standing beside zap to compare glare, not someone on the opposite side of the car.

It's the same person with his head straight up. It has to be there but isn't because it wasn't added.

Okay. That's your thing, not mine. The film clearly shows Greer's left arm pushing back toward jfk, which also happens in Muchmore. That's an expected consistency of evidence that is rendered throughout this case.

it "clearly" shows nothing but blobs, for shit sake you cant even fill it, its so bad. Get the original. Its not nix either whos is it?

It's the same person with his head straight up. It has to be there but isn't because it wasn't added.

and the zap film would need to corroborate at least an elbow which is absent. like I said I do not see his left hand leaving the wheel

once again the angle in the blob clip that you are using is not the same angle as the nix clip. It is from someone else standing further down the road from mix

Last edited:

Forum List

Back