JFK and the Unspeakable

Tomorrow will be 46 years ago we heard the news... it is difficult to focus on cause when the effect has been so devastating to the history that followed...

When Kennedy was assassinated in 1963, John Kenneth Galbraith wrote that he was relieved that the President had died quickly, fearing the destruction of his wit and intellect as the greater evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntv_RA6TzQ0

the guy that believes pro wrestling is real just now posted after you B.:lol:
LIAR
once again you fucking MORON, dont even begin to attempt to say what i do or dont believe in
you dumb fucking moron

Since last posting on this thread I was able to read both Posner's "Case Closed" and Weisberg's "Case Open." The two books could not have been more differant, Posner's was a well written book full of questionable information, cleverly worded deceptions and important omissions. Weisberg book was poorly written but honest with some important clarifications.

I know understand why people that know nothing about the JFK assassination read Posner's book and are duped into believing that this was an honest effort.

Great to hear that unlike that poster Rightwinger,YOU took the time out to read BOTH books.Case Open is full of so many lies its unreal.Like you said,it has very cleverly worded deceptions and some omissions in it.Like one I remember Posner saying is that the reason the epilepic that suffered a siezure right before the motercade came by,why there were no records of his admittence into the hospital is Posner writes that he felt much better when he got there and told the ambulance attendent that and that was why he left and did not go in when he brought him there to the hospital.

well the people that defend the official version like rightwinger are obviously disinfo agents cause he ignored the fact I brought up to him that that ambulance driver said at a november in dallas conference once that Posner lied about that,that he NEVER said that.What the driver DID say was he took him there to the hospital and he just got up and left. who does that disinfo agent expect us to believe to be the liar? Posner or the ambulance driver? sorry Posner is the liar.

There were many faults in Posners book that should have been noticed and pointed out by the many historians who instead lavished praise. I could not believe the effort Posner went to discredit Jim Garrison who apparently was the worst person in the JFK assassination including Ruby and Oswald. So much left out by Posner yet he includes an unbelievable accusation of Garrison trying to solicit a minor at a fitness club who just happened to be close relative of a bitter political rival. With all that goes on in New Orleans and Posner printed that with nothing else to corroborate Garrison's behavior?

Posner claimed that researchers like Garrison have muddied the waters for JFK researchers but that is exactly what Posner has done. De Gaulle chased PERMINDEX out of France because those cut throats were the ones trying to kill him (Day of the Jackal).

I have Weisberg's most recent (?) book "Never Again" and will read soon. He made a great point that Posner is just a CIA (Corporate Interests of America) lackey.

"

...once again you fucking MORON, dont even begin to attempt to say what i do or dont believe in..."

You believe whatever your conservative masters tell you. People like you are incapable of independant, rational thought. Your mind is too small to absorb the harsh realities of society so you hide in your Conservative induced environment of fear, loathing, and hatred. Yes you fear anything and anyone who is different, you loath those who dare challenge conventional wisdom, and you hate anyone who dares to speak the truth to you.
You skull is on the verge of exploding because you are now ruled by a Negro. I pity you my child, for you are sad.

"

...once again you fucking MORON, dont even begin to attempt to say what i do or dont believe in..."

You believe whatever your conservative masters tell you. People like you are incapable of independant, rational thought. Your mind is too small to absorb the harsh realities of society so you hide in your Conservative induced environment of fear, loathing, and hatred. Yes you fear anything and anyone who is different, you loath those who dare challenge conventional wisdom, and you hate anyone who dares to speak the truth to you.
You skull is on the verge of exploding because you are now ruled by a Negro. I pity you my child, for you are sad.
another fucking moron trying to tell me what i do or dont believe

i have no master and i'm ruled by NO ONE

fuck off asshole

DiveCon,

I'm simply trying to provide you with the guidance you so obviously missed out on as a child. Some of the comments you make lead me to believe that you are mentally challenged (in simpler words border-line retarded). Are you?

DiveCon,

I'm simply trying to provide you with the guidance you so obviously missed out on as a child. Some of the comments you make lead me to believe that you are mentally challenged (in simpler words border-line retarded). Are you?
no, you're just projecting

asshole

Oswald shot JFK. I know because I was on the corner of Elm and North Hudson when it happened. Most of you, if not all of you, weren't even born at the time.

for a minute there you had me going there thinking were really serious.lol.glad you made those next few posts,it forced me to edit this.

Last edited:
"

well said Yukon.:clap2: thats the best post EVER written about Ditzcon.it describes him PERFECTLY and down to the tee.I could never have said it any better myself.

"

well said Yukon.:clap2: thats the best post EVER written about Ditzcon.it describes him PERFECTLY and down to the tee.I could never have said it any better myself.
a moron like you cant do better than a fucktard like yukon
LOL

so you coming on her to talk to yourself some more Ditzcon? your breath is wasted on me since i never read your moronic ramblings.

My mistake, I posted earlier that de Gaulle had PERMINDEX booted out of France but it was Switzerland. PERMINDEX moved to South Africa after Switzerland and later Canada et cetera. De Gaulle made many enimies with his policies on Algeria and Viet Nam. He also influenced JFK on Viet Nam.

thats a good idea.I'll just ignore that troll ditzcon and just talk about information like YOU do.

I posted this over on the other JFK thread so I will post it here as well.

after the disasterous bay of pigs invasion,JFK threatend to split the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the four winds were his words after that.He was going to get rid of the CIA cause he saw how they were an evil and out of control organization they really were.the CIA had lied to him and tried to trick him into ordering an all out invasion.after that,he got wise and stopped listening to the advise of the military and leaned on his aides and Bobby closely. The CIA had FAR more to gain than anybody in his elimination..

after the disasterous bay of pigs invasion,JFK threatend to split the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the four winds were his words after that.He was going to get rid of the CIA cause he saw how they were an evil and out of control organization they really were.the CIA had lied to him and tried to trick him into ordering an all out invasion.after that,he got wise and stopped listening to the advise of the military and leaned on his aides and Bobby closely. The CIA had FAR more to gain than anybody in his elimination..
yes, and a group that had no fear of snuffing a sitting POTUS would allow you to expose what they wouldnt allow JFK to do

LOL
yeah, sure :rolleyes:

JFK and the Unspeakable

Oliver Stone
Award-winning filmmaker
Posted: July 23, 2009 05:05 PM

The murder of President Kennedy was a seminal event for me and for millions of Americans. It changed the course of history. It was a crushing blow to our country and to millions of people around the world. It put an abrupt end to a period of a misunderstood idealism, akin to the spirit of 1989 when the Soviet bloc to began to thaw and 2008, when our new American President was fairly elected. ]

That made me laugh out loud.

Fairly elected? In 1960 the Kennedy’s were spreading bribe money around West Virginia like AIDS in a 70s San Francisco bath house and LBJ was doing his usual Lazarus miracle by raising the dead to vote Democrat in Texas.

As to what did his death do? Well it helped pass Civil Rights legislation as almost everything Kennedy had presented to Congress was stalled. It took the master legislative skills of LBJ to pass that.

Kennedy could not pass anything even if he were on a diet of ExLax Enchiladas.

Last edited:
JFK and the Unspeakable

Oliver Stone
Award-winning filmmaker
Posted: July 23, 2009 05:05 PM

The murder of President Kennedy was a seminal event for me and for millions of Americans. It changed the course of history. It was a crushing blow to our country and to millions of people around the world. It put an abrupt end to a period of a misunderstood idealism, akin to the spirit of 1989 when the Soviet bloc to began to thaw and 2008, when our new American President was fairly elected. ]

That made me laugh out loud.

Fairly elected? In 1960 the Kennedy’s were spreading bribe money around West Virginia like AIDS in a 70s San Francisco bath house and LBJ was doing his usual Lazarus miracle by raising the dead to vote Democrat in Texas.

As to what did his death do? Well it helped pass Civil Rights legislation as almost everything Kennedy had presented to Congress was stalled. It took the master legislative skills of LBJ to pass that.

Kennedy could not pass anything even if he were on a diet of ExLax Enchiladas.

It was a bit before my time but your point seems accurate. JFK could not get his programs through Congress and LBJ did. Also, LBJ reversed JFK's more cautious approach to military involvement in Viet Nam. If there was a connection, as I believe, between the two major shifts in US policy then it was conducted for the most part behind the scenes.

One thing is for sure, LBJ was a broken man after his first term as an elected President. It remains unknown to history what LBJ's most revealing political thoughts might have been, but I wonder if he ever reflected on the military policies of JFK. JFK was not a dove but LBJ was a hawk and his "master legislative skills" did not save him or the Nation from a military disaster.

I agree, the CIA was at logger heads with JFK and one side had to lose. My references to PERMINDEX is as a tentacle of the same rogue element within the CIA. A "permanent industrial exhibition" was a front, one used often by such an intelligence organization, which old OSS men like Clay Shaw were main players and this type of research is why Posner criticized Garrison. Posner is a slick, dumbed down, CIA penman.

Conservative morons like those who post on this site have no understanding of President Kennedy. You understand nothing, you believe in vdisproved Reagan economic theories (vodoo economics), you believe in Iraqi WMD's, you believe Elvis lives, that the CIA shot Kennedy, that Bush, Junior won fairly. In summary you bleieve whatever Rush, Glenn, and Sean tell you for you are fools.

Conservative morons like those who post on this site have no understanding of President Kennedy. You understand nothing, you believe in vdisproved Reagan economic theories (vodoo economics), you believe in Iraqi WMD's, you believe Elvis lives, that the CIA shot Kennedy, that Bush, Junior won fairly. In summary you bleieve whatever Rush, Glenn, and Sean tell you for you are fools.

Yukon that was a great post until the crap you posted that the CIA did not kill Kennedy.You need to read through my posts here cause I have proved they DID and they had more to gain by it than anybody.:rolleyes:otherwise EVERYTHING else you said was accurate.It describes people like Ditzcon,Rightwinger and Liar ability perfectly.

Forum List

Back