Jews. The Enemies Of Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcflipper

Jun 17, 2016
What makes jews the enemy? To start with, they owned or controlled movie studios like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, MGM, etc. At one time, they had gangesters being second only to movie stars in popularity. They have also made too many anti-White movies to mention. Another thing that makes them the enemy is that through their control of the entertainment industry, they have enslaved you. That is the main reason why despite only about 2% of the U.S. population being jewish, you somehow think they matter.

Another thing that makes jews the enemy is that in the talmud, it not only justifies being married to babies, but screwing them as well. Take this passage from the talmud. "In one, for instance, where her husband has intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse after the age of three and found no blood." You should know that it doesn't matter how high you can rise. What matters is how low you can go. And that is very low indeed.

Another thing that makes jews the enemy is that through their control of the entertainment industry, it is obvious that they want to shove negroes and mexicans so far up White people's asses that you would need a dentist to check them for lice. Also, back in the late 60's, Israel tried to sink the U.S. spyship USS Liberty. And the bad part is that the USS Liberty called for help. And there was an aircraft carrier close enough to have sent help. But with the U.S. being enslaved, no help came.

Israel tried to deny that they tried to sink an American ship on purpose. I will show you something else they denied. It is something the Israel PM Menechem Begin supposedly told the Israeli parliment back in 1982. "Our race is the master race. We are devine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destany is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly congdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet, and serve us as our slaves."

I will include a picture of a rabbi and a quote by him. What it said below his picture didn't print. But it said, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Baruch Efrati: Jewish school head in West Bank. I will also include apicture of another Israeli PM and what he said. (Though this was denied too) And these are just a few things that makes jews the enemy. Don't even get me started on the largely fake holocaust. As for the few jews in this country, they would probably support Hillary over Trump. So if I were you, I would vote Trump.

Jewish sleezebag.jpg
Israeli PM Ariel Sharon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back