Jews must abandon their delusions

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Many progressive Jews have abandoned their misconceptions in favor of American freedom, but many, including the ruling regime in Israel, continue to adhere to the destructive totalitarian ideas of marginal Jews.
Marxism gave birth to bloody regimes and led to the destruction of many nations, the bloody regimes of Stalin and Mao.
The State of Israel should become a secular state, like most progressive countries, it should not impose religion.

Israel must abandon the slave army of conscripts, segregation based on religion, the influence of the church in parliament, and the destructive ideas of the welfare state and collective farms without private property such as kibbutzim.

Israel must take the American path of Freedom or it will lose American support.

Israel will NEVER lose American support under any circumstances. An American can never ascend to the Presidency without, first, securing Israeli consent:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Paying homage at Israel's Wailing Wall is a religious event that will turn one's run for the Presidency, “Kosher.” And, as you can see, most world leaders must earn their spot on the world stage in similar fashion.

Many progressive Jews have abandoned their misconceptions in favor of American freedom, but many, including the ruling regime in Israel, continue to adhere to the destructive totalitarian ideas of marginal Jews.
Marxism gave birth to bloody regimes and led to the destruction of many nations, the bloody regimes of Stalin and Mao.
The State of Israel should become a secular state, like most progressive countries, it should not impose religion.

Israel must abandon the slave army of conscripts, segregation based on religion, the influence of the church in parliament, and the destructive ideas of the welfare state and collective farms without private property such as kibbutzim.

No, all Israel needs to do is kill MANY Palestinians, and they will. I suspect that they are going to take off the kids gloves this time. No mercy anymore.

• Banned
No, all Israel needs to do is kill MANY Palestinians, and they will. I suspect that they are going to take off the kids gloves this time. No mercy anymore.
their time is over, it's time to pay the bills

More "blame the Jew" rhetoric? How could anyone but a bigot claim that the Jewish conception of the world was different from "American freedom"?

Israel will NEVER lose American support under any circumstances. An American can never ascend to the Presidency without, first, securing Israeli consent:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Paying homage at Israel's Wailing Wall is a religious event that will turn one's run for the Presidency, “Kosher.” And, as you can see, most world leaders must earn their spot on the world stage in similar fashion.
Fuck Israel! They are a warmongering, POS country!

Fuck Israel! They are a warmongering, POS country!
I'm no fan of anyone in the region. I have a strong feeling that we can expect two things:

1) Tens of billions of American tax dollars (over and above the current tens of billions) will be heading to Israel to build their wall and support their “war” efforts.

2) Millions of Muslim “refugees” will be shipped to America for “asylum.”

In the end ... America will be a huge victim of another Mideastern “spat” (if that's even what it is).

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if this “attack” wasn't a staged, black-op, false flag event.

I'm no fan of anyone in the region. I have a strong feeling that we can expect two things:

1) Tens of billions of American tax dollars (over and above the current tens of billions) will be heading to Israel to build their wall and support their “war” efforts.

2) Millions of Muslim “refugees” will be shipped to America for “asylum.”

In the end ... America will be a huge victim of another Mideastern “spat” (if that's even what it is).

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if this “attack” wasn't a staged, black-op, false flag event.
I believe it absolutely was.

There is only one solution….

IMG_4942.jpeg

There is only one party today that believes in our constitution, the great experiment that evolved from it and the American dream. That's the MAGA segment of the Republican party. That's where Jews and all other free people should be heading. America first.

Forum List

Back