Jews Are Never Called ‘Haters’ – Why Not?

The jews over the last 70 years or so have cleverly crafted a cloak of utter invicibility built on the guilt of the holocaust. They are almost completely untouchable by way of their overrepresentation in business, finance, and government.

So, should we have affirmative action, which forces more blacks into positions of power based solely on what happened to them 150 years ago?

Guilt of holocaust helps Jews.
Guilt of slavery helps blacks.
Guilt of immigration helps Hispanics.
Guilt of...................................hey, who helps whitey and slant eyes?

The jews over the last 70 years or so have cleverly crafted a cloak of utter invicibility built on the guilt of the holocaust. They are almost completely untouchable by way of their overrepresentation in business, finance, and government.

So, should we have affirmative action, which forces more blacks into positions of power based solely on what happened to them 150 years ago?

Guilt of...................................hey, who helps whitey and slant eyes?

True, but you're wasting your time gloating about it. Your mind is creating scapegoats for whatever problems you have. This is not healthy.

Congratulations. You have swallowed their propaganda completely!

All thirteen million of us worldwide?

It must be G-d doing this then. :razz:

That's not what I'm saying. I'm simply stating that any criticism of jewish bullshit is countered with accusations of racism and intolerance more than any other minority. Plus, per percentage of population you wield more power than any minority not to mention your loyalty to Israel sometimes causes we gentiles to wonder where you true dedication lies. That's the jist of it.

Any criticism of black or hispanic bullshit is met with 1,000X harsher cries of racism and intolerance. And am I the only one that sees loyalties of blacks and hispanics that lay in Africa and Central/South America despite the fact they live here?

Every race gets special treatment when it comes to it's past and special favors because of it's skin color or religion. Except white Christian American males. We're fucked.

True, but you're wasting your time gloating about it. Your mind is creating scapegoats for whatever problems you have. This is not healthy.

HAHA!!

MY mind is creating scapegoats? Amongst a thread of people blaming Jews for all their problems in society?

I think logic in this thread just got flushed.

Seperate hate from the platform?

I have no hatred for Jews or Israeli. I just do not like some of the stuff they do. ie cluster munitions on civilian targets, etc They are part of the problem in the middle east not the only soloution.

But you applied it to "Jews".

Quite crafty of the Jews...

There are Jews worldwide. You did not say Israel or the Jews in Israel. You applied it to them 'all'.

What I am referring to is the ones with the same attitude as many americans you are either with us or for the terrorists.
I do not see America as being fault free either. We pull some sucky stuff.

but you paint that more moderate view with the brush of "The Jews." See?

Out of curosity though are there any in the Israeli govt that are not Jews?

Curiosity? Explain this curiosity please.

also I have noticed in recent years the definition of antisemeitc has changed from the origional meaning.
More dictionaries just list the anti Jewish definition.
Actually semitic people are arabic people not just the Jews.
So hating arabic muslims is technically antisemetic.

All thirteen million of us worldwide?

It must be G-d doing this then. :razz:

That's not what I'm saying. I'm simply stating that any criticism of jewish bullshit is countered with accusations of racism and intolerance more than any other minority. Plus, per percentage of population you wield more power than any minority not to mention your loyalty to Israel sometimes causes we gentiles to wonder where you true dedication lies. That's the jist of it.

Any criticism of black or hispanic bullshit is met with 1,000X harsher cries of racism and intolerance. And am I the only one that sees loyalties of blacks and hispanics that lay in Africa and Central/South America despite the fact they live here?

Every race gets special treatment when it comes to it's past and special favors because of it's skin color or religion. Except white Christian American males. We're fucked.

whiney whiney whiney. white males get far better jobs in america on the average than non white american males.

I have no hatred for Jews or Israeli. I just do not like some of the stuff they do. ie cluster munitions on civilian targets, etc They are part of the problem in the middle east not the only soloution.

There are Jews worldwide. You did not say Israel or the Jews in Israel. You applied it to them 'all'.

also I have noticed in recent years the definition of antisemeitc has changed from the origional meaning.
Antisemeitism has nothing to do with the religion of Judaism.

By definition, it is anti-semite-sim

Else it'd be antijudaism

whiney whiney whiney. white males get far better jobs in america on the average than non white american males.

Because we are better, more efficient and more productive at our jobs on average.

Because we are better, more efficient and more productive at our jobs on average.

Actually Orientials and Indians on average are more efficient and more productive. Gays probably are as well.

You still did not explain your curiosity regarding your questions about Israel's government and percentage of Jews in it.

Are you going to respond to it? Or are you just going to bypass it?

uscitizen said:
Quite crafty of the Jews...

You did not respond to this question about you applying what you consider to be a global conspiracy.

You quoted me and moved on to responses but did not respond to this one either.

Any reason why? Not obfuscation?

There is no conspiracy per se, just an effort among jews to counter the caucasian power of their former oppressors, and it has worked splendidly for them. I'm not suggesting the average jew wakes up in the morning hellbent on hating whitey, rather, I think they were very resrourceful and used their talents in certain industries to advance themselves most notably in the United States to the point that they are for all intents and purposes untouchable.

There is no conspiracy per se, just an effort among jews to counter the caucasian power of their former oppressors, and it has worked splendidly for them. I'm not suggesting the average jew wakes up in the morning hellbent on hating whitey, rather, I think they were very resrourceful and used their talents in certain industries to advance themselves most notably in the United States to the point that they are for all intents and purposes untouchable.

Does everyone know what a deranged psychopath you are?:eek:

They do now: http://www.usmessageboard.com/3142924-post149.html

Highest average IQ, when comparing the major races?

Mongoloids.

I'm sorry, NAZIs, were you saying something?

Jewish accomplishments in science, medicine, law, finance, literature and the arts are wildly out of proportion to their small size.

13 million Jews: 160 Jewish recipients of Nobel Prizes.

1.5 BILLION Muslims: Only 2 Muslim recipients of Nobel Prizes.

LOL, please kill yourself and do mankind a favor troll. Too bad you aren't jewish, because at least then you'd make sense instead of coming across as undeducated piece of white trash.

Last edited:

Antisemeitism has nothing to do with the religion of Judaism.

By definition, it is anti-semite-sim

Else it'd be antijudaism

Anti-Semitism applies only to Jews, brainiac.

My god, your stupidity is incomprehensible even by this sites standards. No wonder you've been banned repeatedly from other sites.

Forum List

Back